Food, Agriculture & Cannabis Manager, Key Account
Cole-Parmer Instrument Company Roseland, NJ
- Posted: over a month ago
Antylia Scientific is a leading provider of precision equipment and consumables to pharmaceutical, life sciences, and environmental customers around the world. Our proprietary product lines include peristaltic fluid handling systems, test and measurement devices, air/water testing equipment and consumables, and a range of laboratory essentials products all critical components in scientific research and production.Job Description
Job Title: Food, Agriculture, & Cannabis Manager, Key Accounts
Reports To: VP, Sales
Position Location: US - Field
FLSA Status (Exempt/Non-Exempt): Exempt
The desired candidate will be effective in establishing relationships in order to increase sales in targeted
key accounts. The individual will be responsible for penetrating accounts and providing recommended
solutions to professionals while building within the account. Effective communications with other members of the Sales Team, Marketing, Customer Service and Operations on segment and client issues is critical for success.
Roles / Responsibilities:
- Drives revenue growth in key accounts by developing and maintaining strategic long-term trusting relationships to accomplish organic growth and long-term company objectives
- Build strong customer allegiance and partnership and create the overall strategy’s day tactics for account growth and margin improvement
- Negotiating price agreements with key clients and meeting established deadlines for the fulfillment of each clients’ long-term goals
- Coordination of all sales and marketing activities associated within these accounts to ensure profitable growth
- Conduct quarterly business reviews with key stakeholders within target accounts
- Evaluate and lead all new business development opportunities
- Coordinate contract renewal price strategies and commercial initiatives with pricing , finance and appropriate senior executives to drive growth targets
- Measure, track, analyze and report key account metrics
- Planning and presenting reports on account progress, goals, and quarterly initiatives to share with team members, stakeholders, and possible use in future case studies or company training
- Ensure that all customer information and activity is recorded; All call logs, funnels, CRMs, and any other sales processes and systems are maintained as required
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited higher learning institution, preferably in a science or related field; laboratory experience is a plus
- 5+ years of segment specific or related field experience, selling direct. Excellent ability to forecast and manage sales funnel.
Minimum Requirements / Qualifications:
- Demonstrated history of consistently exceeding assigned revenue and gross margin targets, as well as strong negotiation, closing techniques and delivering client orientated solutions.
- In-depth understanding of company key clients and their position in the industry
- Strong technical skills: ability to present technical concepts and provide customers with hands-on technique using or demonstrating products
- Must be results orientated; assertive and self-motivated, and possess strong organizational skills to be able to achieve goals consistently.
- Must have analytical skills to analyze sales statistics and intellectual ability to develop ideas, products and solutions, apply creative thinking, prepare a business plan and report quantitative data.
- Thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative environment, efficiently works under pressures, within deadlines or other time essential constraints.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, to clearly and concisely communicate to all levels of the organization.
- Strong work ethic and an ability to excel within a rapidly changing and growing organization.
- Ability to travel up to 30%
- Proficient in the use of MS Office and other computer-based systems; Salesforce.com experience desired
- Demonstrated ability to use technology to maintain and grow accounts within parameters associated with the coronavirus pandemic.
This position has not been approved for Relocation Assistance.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not an exhaustive list of all of the duties and responsibilities associated with it.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Cole-Parmer Instrument Company
BusinessView all jobs at Cole-Parmer Instrument Company