Cole Hardware is looking for FT/PT seasonal warehouse/sales associates for all our Bay Area locations. Would you like to be a part of a beloved San Francisco company? Are you interested in growth opportunities, advancement, and a great company culture? Well, you may have just landed at the right place. The ideal candidates must have great organizational skills, attention to detail, good math and computer skills and must have a great deal of self-motivation.
What to expect when working at Cole Hardware?
We like to have fun. That is right! Our stores offer a fun and invigorating place to work. It is a fast-paced, demanding environment with an excellent staff and hundreds of customers each day. We expect greatness from you, because we know you can deliver.
The seasonal warehouse/sales associate assists in:
- Handling Christmas Trees (Merchandise/Displaying/Selling)
- Unloading and loading merchandise SAFELY
- Sweeping, dusting, and organizing warehouse back stock and work area for orderliness at all times
- Processing, receiving, sorting, and stocking merchandise
- Ensuring warehouse is accessible and safe for staff
- In service calls: cut keys, cut/thread pipe, cut window shades, and mini-blinds, cut glass, and provide other customer-centric services
- Reporting discrepancies or unresolved issues to warehouse supervisor
- General Customer Service calls
- Ability to safely handle power tools
- Citywide deliveries
- a problem solver, independent thinker, and friendly
- computer savvy, and a hard and independent worker
- able to lift up to 50 lbs
- a good team player
- able to work weekends
- flexible with scheduling and are able work overtime when needed
- a high school graduate or have equivalent education
- able to stand for long periods of time
If you said yes to all or most questions, then what are you waiting for? Click APPLY.- We can't wait to speak with you!
We offer a great benefits package. Check it out: https://www.colehardware.com/careers-benefits/
Cole Hardware is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to making employment decisions on the basis of merit. We want to have the best available person in every job. Company policy prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, creed, sex, religion, marital status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, or sexual orientation, including all classes protected by federal, state, or local laws. All such discrimination is unlawful and will not be tolerated.