Coldwell Banker NRT is seeking both new and experienced real estate agents who are looking to boost their career up a notch. We offer innovative tools and programs specifically designed to help you succeed in real estate, all in support of our Core 4 Values – Production Power, Coaching to Confidence, Wealth Builder and a Culture of Awesomeness.
- Listing Concierge property marketing services
- Design Concierge personal marketing services
- World-class education courses
- Sales and business coaching for career development
- Core support from dedicated branch managers and staff
- Benefit opportunities (health, savings, retirement planning, legal assistance)
- Recognition events and galas
These resources can help put you in a position to provide a level of customer service that agents affiliated with other companies simply cannot match. Reach the heights in your career that you’ve been hoping to achieve – and live an exceptional life.
Job Requirements for the Licensed Real Estate Agent
- Must be a licensed real estate agent in good standing with a local Realtor board, or an inactive agent who can immediately move his/her license to Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage (all non-licensed applicants will have to complete the pre-licensing course and state exam before affiliating with Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage.)
- Strong interpersonal skills and a customer service mindset (sales experience a plus)
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and take initiative.
- Must be a moderately tech-savvy agent who wants to use our technology to engage clients
Schedule a confidential meeting this week and learn about the advantages of affiliating with the only national real estate brand that has been leading the way home for more than 110 years.