Super salespeople only! Apply if you are an overachiever and can prove it in person every day like a champion. Come build an empire within the call center of our fine progressive company located in downtown Grand Junction. We are in the real estate industry yet we don’t hire backgrounds. We hire top producers. If you are a super salesperson you can earn $100,000+!
Coldwell Banker Distinctive Properties is looking for someone who wants to be a part of our dynamic family; we work hard and have a great time doing it! Our office needs a high-energy, detail-oriented, full-time telemarketer in our call center. Attitude is everything! We are looking for a team player with a great attitude who enjoys helping people.
- $13 hourly plus $30 per appointment and $50 per contract scheduled with qualified prospects
- After 6 months accrue vacation and sick time offered
- After 60 days health insurance offered
- Paid Holidays offered
$13 - $50 per hourResponsibilities:
- Contact prospects after the initial meeting via phone calls, email, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and cultivate real estate qualified leads
- Develop new business opportunities within specific geographies to expand clientele
- Create and maintain a database of prospective and past clients to ensure organized and current information on all leads
- Give monthly and quarterly sales reports to the team to show progress toward company goals
- Hunt, manage, and qualify inbound sales inquiries to convert leads to appointments so agents can respond to customers quickly and efficiently
- Your tasks would be working at our office call center in cubicles of a 2-3 person team
- You will spend up to one hour a day training and building lists of leads. Then, 4-5 hours calling leads on the list.
- Anticipate speaking with 30 plus people by phone per day
- Anticipate this being the most intellectually challenging position you ever do. You will spend hours per day building relationships with potential clients
- You will also experience countless times people reject you on the phone. So, the position requires perseverance
- The goal is for you to set appointments with the appropriate real estate agent to close the deal
- Build lists of leads
- Text and email leads in the Contact Resource Management (CRM)
- Call leads and set appointments
- Build marketing and sales systems
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
- Do NOT need to be a licensed real estate agent
- Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues; proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Internet skills
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills; can empathize and build relationships with a variety of personalities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A true professional, who supports the entire team in achieving their goals
Coldwell Banker Distinctive Properties and Commercial Prime Properties are leading real estate companies specializing in residential and commercial sales, property management, and leasing.
Started in 2006 by Todd and Shannon Conklin with 2 agents in the basement of their home, we are currently operating 15 offices with more than 300 sales associates and staff in Montana, Idaho, and Colorado! We’ve consistently been recognized in Inc. Magazine, Real Trends, Power Broker, and others as one of THE fastest-growing companies in the country.
Our mission has always been to truly CHANGE LIVES and in doing so we have been able to provide incredible growth opportunities for our awesome staff!
Coldwell Banker Distinctive Properties