Do you want to be part of a fun, supportive team working for one of the biggest and best real estate organizations in the Pacific Northwest? Would you like working in a lovely Seattle Lake Union location? Are you a recent College graduate looking for a place to start your career?
Coldwell Banker Bain is looking for a detail minded, tech savvy candidate who is capable of providing outstanding, friendly service to clients & real estate brokers while maintaining a high volume of creative and accurate work. This could be a perfect role for someone just out of college.
The Broker Support Admin is responsible for providing accounting and customer support to our brokers & staff for the Lake Unionand other offices. This role will proactively work with brokers to assist them with the use of company tools; support advertising and listing processes and be the point-of-contact for branch marketing & accounting related requests. This position requires patience, creativity, and collaboration to contribute to the growth of the Lake Union and other branches.
Why you want to work for us:
We have a professional, yet fun and positive place to work with supportive leadership. Our benefits include: paid holidays, paid time off for vacation and sick leave, medical/dental/vision, 401(k), company provided life insurance and long-term disability.
What we'd like you to do:
Marketing Support -
• Stay abreast of all corporate Marketing campaigns & industry-wide digital marketing best practices.
• Assist brokers with set up of their web profile pages in data systems, company and national sites
• Train brokers on ordering print marketing materials through Deluxe, as well as design & order custom materials on behalf of brokers
• Provide individual Broker support in topics including (but not limited to): Print Marketing, Digital & Social Media, Website set up, and Company Tools
• Create, organize & update general marketing collateral for the branch and for brokers
• Escalate issues to the Marketing or Tech departments as needed, and coordinate with Regional Marketing Specialist on special projects.
• Coordination of branch print & online advertising, ensuring all content is proofread & accurate.
• Design ad templates or request same from the Marketing department as needed.
• Follow & maintain office ad calendar, meet internal deadlines, and ensure brand standards are followed.
Administrative & Accounting Support-
• Collect, code & submit vendor invoices for approval & payment
• Ensure brokers are correctly rebilled for expenses, assist them with submitting payments, and troubleshoot billing/invoice discrepancies
• Primary Back Up for Reception duties and shared daily office duties include: Process Mail, kitchen clean-up, stock office supplies, answer incoming calls
• Assist with other administrative tasks to support colleagues & management, including data entry for Listings or Sales in the MLS or transaction software, and processing Earnest Money deposits
What we'd like you to bring:
Education & Experience
• High school diploma or equivalent required.
• Minimum of 2-3 years in a professional office environment required.
• Real estate office experience preferred.
• Associates degree in Marketing, Business or related field OR equivalent work experience preferred.
Job Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
• Strong interpersonal skills. • Strong organization and time management skills • Resourceful & creative thinker. Excellent copy writing & design abilities. • Excellent written, verbal and listening communications skills. • Strong attention to detail • Strong analytical & problem-solving abilities.• Positive & productive attitude • Ability to handle confidential information with discretion.• Self-driven, motivated, results-oriented.• Professional dress & demeanor.• Solid attendance history.
• Intermediate knowledge of Windows operating system, Microsoft Office products (including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Publisher)
• Ability to troubleshoot issues and train others on basic and intermediate skills.
• Knowledge of Adobe products, social media and real estate specific software preferred.
Pay range for this position starts at $18.00 and can go up from there depending on skills and experience.
To Apply, follow this link: