- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Coldstream Wealth Management is looking for an engaging, polished Office Manager/Administrator to support our clients and team at our Bellevue office. This is a great opportunity to utilize your administrative skills and learn about the financial services industry!
Coldstream is an employee-owned, independently-operated wealth management firm that's been earning the trust of affluent families and businesses for 26 years. We offer a comprehensive, holistic approach to planning and focus on providing unparalleled advice and exceptional service. We welcome new colleagues who believe in our same approach, value open communication, and believe in trusting, life-long relationships. Founded in 1996, the firm has offices in Bellevue, Seattle, Mercer Island, Portland, Boise, and Kenai, Alaska. For more on Coldstream, please visit www.coldstream.com.
This position reports to the HR Director and manages all front desk operations, interacting with team members, clients, visitors, and vendors. Work hours are on-site 7:00 AM to 4:00 PM, Monday through Friday, with one hour for lunch.
- Open and close the office daily
- Answer incoming phone calls, provide general information, and direct calls to appropriate team members
- Greet visitors and provide beverages
- Manage all incoming and outgoing mail and packages; occasionally deliver outgoing mail to post office and/or UPS
- Process incoming checks
- Process new client and account paperwork
- Provide administrative support, including scanning/saving documents
- Create expense reports for multiple executives
- Order office and kitchen supplies, ensure items are received, and forward receipts for payment
- Select, send, and track birthday, anniversary, and holiday gifts and cards for clients
- Place lunch orders
- Maintain reception area, conference rooms, and kitchen/break room
We are looking for a candidate who has:
- 2+ years of office management experience in a professional environment
- A high school diploma or equivalent; a Bachelor's degree is preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, including Outlook/calendaring, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to build relationships and provide a warm welcome to a wide variety of people
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively, completing tasks in a timely manner while maintaining accuracy
- Ability to organize and prioritize workflow in a dynamic work environment
- Strong sense of integrity, loyalty, and teamwork
Coldstream provides a team-oriented, supportive culture where you can learn and develop – and we offer a full package to meet your needs:
- Competitive base pay plus annual bonus and equity opportunity
- Fully-paid premiums for medical, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability, and life insurance
- 401(k) with 100% company match up to 4% of your annual pay
- Heavily subsidized parking or fully-paid ORCA pass
- Ongoing career development, including reimbursement for tuition, training, certification, and licensing
- Generous PTO and 10 paid holidays, plus an extra paid day off each year to do volunteer work (with Coldstream or on your own)
- Annual wellness reimbursement
Coldstream is committed to inclusion and diversity. To us, diversity means employing team members of different races, genders, ages, physical abilities, national origins, religions, sexual orientations, ethnicities, political ideologies, educational and military backgrounds, and more. We welcome, support, and respect all team members, and we value the wide variety of experiences, opinions, and talents that they bring to the company. As we grow, we continue to cultivate an environment in which all team members’ perspectives and contributions are treated with respect, and every individual feels confident that they belong and are empowered to be their best.
Coldstream Wealth Management
BusinessView all jobs at Coldstream Wealth Management