Marketing Communications Manager
Do you enjoy handling multiple project, shifting priorities and shifting deadlines?
Are you passionate about digital media and its deployment in the marketplace?
Reporting directly to the VP of Product Management, the ideal candidate will have at least 3 years of experience and will be responsible for executing marketing communications and branding strategies. In addition, the Marketing Communications Manager will utilize various integrated marketing channels including but not limited to digital marketing, advertising, tradeshows/events, multi-media, PowerPoint, direct mail, email, print collateral, web and social media.
As a privately held, Dallas-based energy service company, ColdStream Energy, LLC that provides gas processing solutions based on its proprietary and patented mobile mechanical refrigeration units (“MRU”) that are designed to extract valuable Natural Gas Liquids (“NGLs”) from natural gas at multi-well pad sites and midstream pipeline gathering locations.
Principle Duties of Marketing Communications Manager:
- Work with management to measure effectiveness of marketing initiatives.
- Actively contribute and collaborate on the development and execution of “go to market plans”.
- Manage the alignment of corporate communications, media, and web site to reach customers with specific value proposition messages in targeted market segments.
- Aid in competitive benchmarking and implement strategies to effectively compete.
- Sales data management, collateral and support.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities of the Marketing Communications Manage:
- Self-motivated with a strong and independent drive for results; able to work independently and collaboratively.
- Outstanding communication skills. You need to be decisive, action-oriented, and be able to motivate, inspire, and leverage resources effectively.
- Strong listening, writing and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated track record of meeting or exceeding target goals. Must be a creative, self-starter with a bias for action and change, and who can handle multiple projects.
- BA/BS is required, preferably in Marketing, Business, Communications or Design.
- Demonstrated success in working in a business environment where multi-tasking is the norm.
- Demonstrated ability to influence and work effectively across organization and boundaries to achieve desired business results.
- Successful history of contributing to and execution on marketing strategy and branding
Compensation/Benefits: Salary DOE and includes 401k, health, dental, vision, holidays and PTO.