If you are looking to grow your sales career and professional development, Colburn Financial is interested in talking with you.
We are looking to add 4 full and 3 part-time sales professionals to our team. We provide extensive ongoing training for all of our consultants.
Our firm is unlike other financial service firms out there. Because of our extensive training, processes, and culture we have been able to produce a typical success rate for consultants that is twice as profitable and 10 times as likely to be successful in the first year as compared to the insurance industry average.
Why Consider This Opportunity?
- Voted Top Company Culture by Entrepreneur Magazine in 2017 and 2018
- Ranked among the top 5000 by Inc Magazine three years in a row in 2016, 2017 and 2018
- Scheduling appointments with families and individuals
- Attend consistent and on-going training via in-person and webinar
- Present and sell insurance policies to new and existing clients
- Develop and calculate suitable plans based on clients' needs
- Resolve client inquiries and complaints
- Expand business reach through networking techniques
- Comply with insurance standards and regulations
- Track and identify areas for improvement
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Ability to be coachable and receptive to professional development
- Willingness to take initiative and actively problem-solve
***NO REQUIRED COLD CALLING***
***NO REQUIRED “WARM MARKET” CALLING***
Quick Promotions for Leadership positions to qualified candidates. We only promote from within our own company.
If you don’t already have a life and health insurance license in your state, that is alright, but you will need one and we will help you get it. To succeed in this field, you will need a car, a laptop, a good disposition, and a willingness to constantly improve yourself personally and professionally.