We need to add motivated sales professionals to our team in order to keep up with demand. We provide extensive on-going training and the income potential is uncapped, creating a one-of-a-kind career opportunity (whether you have a finance background or not).
Our firm is unlike other financial service firms out there, because of our extensive training, processes, and culture we have been able to produce an average success rate for consultants that is twice as profitable and 10 times as likely to be successful in the first year as compared to the insurance industry average.
- Scheduling appointments with warm leads
- Attend consistent and on-going training via in-person and webinar
- Present and sell insurance policies to new and existing clients
- Develop and calculate suitable plans based on clients' needs
- Resolve client inquiries and complaints
- Expand business reach through networking techniques
- Comply with insurance standards and regulations
- Track and identify areas for improvement
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Ability to be coachable and receptive to professional development
- Takes initiative and ability to actively problem-solve
In a profession based on objective advice, true independence offers many choices intended to benefit you, the client. Your choice of an independent financial professional is the first step in getting unbiased recommendations and impartial guidance based directly on your needs and goals.
Our goal is to safeguard the dreams that you strive to achieve and the assets you have worked so hard to accumulate. We utilize time-tested investment strategies designed to meet your risk tolerance and hedge against market volatility, as well as help establish layers of insurance to protect against circumstances beyond your control. We are focused on providing long-term strategies to allow you to realize your financial dreams.
We are dedicated to providing our clients with excellent service at all times. Building strong relationships with clients and their financial professionals is an integral part of developing a successful financial strategy. Our clients must maintain high expectations from their advisors, and we are committed to exceeding them.