Direct-to-Consumer Marketing Coordinator and Content Producer (Remote)
- Posted: over a month ago
We’re an independent global media business with editors and journalists across the planet, reporting 24/7 for the benefit of the largest cryptocurrency audience in the world. Across the major social platforms, we have almost three million followers ranging from new adherents to the decentralized future to the O.G’s who started the cryptocurrency movement. At Cointelegraph, we don't just accept difference- we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefits of our employees, our products, and our community. We currently have workers in 20+ countries from all different walks of life and because of this candidates applying should be aware that work hours will vary depending on where your team is located. We are proud to have such a global and diverse workforce, encouraging collaboration and understanding between all cultures. However you identify or whatever your path here, we are happy that you found us. Come join our team and help us build a global company where we're all proud to belong.
Cointelegraph is launching and expanding our direct to consumer offerings, focusing primarily on ecommerce sales (webstore), job postings, a membership program, and an online games program. This role will drive and execute marketing tactics from initiation to implementation with emphasis on analytics, email, social, and content development for the various consumer offerings in coordination with our existing departments with the goal of increasing D2C revenue, D2C acquisition targets, retention rates, and website conversion rates. They will track various campaign progress, coordinate the development of digital marketing materials, and streamline D2C digital marketing production. Ideal candidates will develop strategic direct marketing plans and programs, both short and long range, to ensure the profitable growth and expansion of planning & organizing products in support of the D2C marketing business plan.
- Responsible for creating and coordinating marketing materials, such as: writing articles about new collections in the store, creating copy for promotional items, etc.
- Drafting articles and ads to publish on Cointelegraph.com
- Conceive of, initiate, and manage off-site ad campaigns (including social media) as well as to achieve company promotional and revenue goals
- Develop strategies to grow revenue and use data to monitor and improve the consumer experience across all of Cointelegraph’s channels
- Manage and develop budgets for marketing/advertising projects, monitoring costs and ROI, and providing status reports to management and department heads
- Oversee and implement YouTube SEM spend that for promoting D2C products
- Provide support for our direct consumer offerings: memberships, ecommerce store, games, and in-house job boards
- Work closely with other departments (editorial, social, ecommerce, etc.) in developing the product strategy/selection for the direct business.
- Creating, maintaining, and optimizing consumer sales funnels
- Manage and write department specific newsletter and social media, while also coordinating with the company’s overall social media and newsletter teams
- Gather, filter and share consumer insights on D2C within Cointelegraph’s consumer offerings.
- Minimum 4 years experience in digital marketing and advertising
- Proven work experience as a marketing coordinator and content producer
- History of profitable channel management and driving business growth
- Excellent interpersonal, written and presentation skills required
- Great eye for visuals
- Experience writing newsletters is a big plus
- Able to independently achieve short and long term goals while simultaneously coordinate deadlines and deliverables with other teams
- Knowledge of social media and marketing landscapes
- Strong interest and knowledge of crypto, blockchain, web3 world
- A degree in marketing is a plus, but not required if other relevant experience is demonstrated. Proven ability to do the work is more important than credentials.
Please submit your resume and answer the application questions below.
CT Media, Inc is an equal opportunity employer to all, regardless of age, ancestry, color, disability (mental and physical), exercising the right to family care and medical leave, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religious creed, sex (includes pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and related medical conditions), and sexual orientation.
If you need assistance or an accommodation in completing this application due to a disability, you may contact our HR Director, Chloe Reitherman at email@example.com or you may call us at +1 619-929-0343.
For information on how to call into the United States, please reference the following page.
AddressNew York, NY
BusinessView all jobs at Cointelegraph