As a Customer Support Agent, you will delight our customers with a seamless and pleasant experience. Candidates with a history of call center experience are desired. As such, the ideal candidate needs to not only understand the principles of customer service excellence but also be able to deliver Coinme promise of great customer care at every encounter. The candidate must also be comfortable working with a team in a fast-paced environment.
The successful candidate will be able to:
● Answer customer service requests by phone, email, and chat as they come in.
● Identify customer needs by asking probing questions and address them appropriately.
● Build rapport with our customers, as they often return to us.
● Track customer inquiries and measure key customer support metrics.
● Track service requests and provides insights to product teams.
● Monitor trends and report them to the correct teams as necessary.
● Open/Close and delegate tickets.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES - These are representative, but not all-inclusive, of the knowledge, skills, and ability required to perform this job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
● Job Requirements
○ Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate and present complex issues clearly and correctly to both internal stakeholders and external customers
○ Ability to effectively manage time, and individually prioritize multiple tasks of competing for priority
○ Patient and emotionally mature/intelligent
○ Organized and detail oriented
○ Maniacal about being responsive
○ A positive, team-first attitude
○ Experience working under pressure in a fast-paced work environment while consistently meeting standards for productivity and quality
○ Demonstrated customer support excellence
○ Passion for people and providing them with delightful customer support experience
○ Passion for technology and the opportunity to provide the world with an easy-to-use and secure digital currency
○ Metrics-driven and possesses a passion to measure and improve
Required Education and Experience
● High School Diploma, G.E. D., or equivalent
● At least 1+ years in a call center environment
● Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
Preferred Education and Experience
● Associate degree or equivalent from a college or technical school
● 3+ years as a customer service professional in a call center environment
● Knowledge of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies
● Familiarity with the latest customer support software, such as Freshdesk, Intercom Chat, etc.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
● Competitive base pay with stock options and eligibility for an annual bonus
● 100% employer paid medical, dental, and vision coverage
● ORCA Transportation Card
● Fitness Center with shower & locker
● Paid Time Off
This opportunity is for full-time positions located at our headquarters in the heart of Seattle, WA. Working remotely part of the time is an option.
This position does not require travel.
Coinme is a venture-backed blockchain financial technology company that is dedicated to helping the world gain access to digital currency. Five years ago, Coinme became the first state-licensed Bitcoin ATM company in the U.S. and now processes millions of dollars (USD) each month. The company's vertically-integrated network of crypto ATMs, digital wallet, and private-client services provide customers the opportunity to join this financial revolution. Coinme also offers a rewards program through its proprietary utility token, UpToken, which can be purchased on Bittrex and Upbit under the ticker “UP”.
Coinme is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Digital currency has the ability to transform the way we conduct business and brings new benefits to both the corporate world and to consumers globally. Coinme is on a mission to help people everywhere understand and utilize the power of digital currencies as a delightful medium-of-exchange, and be accessible anywhere in the world, so everyone has a fair chance for financial prosperity.
From analysts to engineers, from sales and marketing to client services experts, we’re hiring to support your growth and ours – Together We Rise.