- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Coining MFG LLC has been in business for over 75 years. As an essential employer we provide critical components to the aerospace, medical, and telecom industries. Coining has a long history of revenue growth and profitability. We have a need for a Quality Engineer to join our future expansion.
- Conducts visual inspection using various quality control equipment; such as calipers, micrometers, and programmable vision measurement systems.
- Ensures compliance with product specifications.
- Notifies Quality Manager of any non-conformance.
- Completes required documentation.
- Performs duties in cross-trained areas as required.
- Learns to verify correct operation of all quality control equipment as required.
- Responsible for in-process, final, and raw material inspections of mechanical components.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Seeking recent college graduate with an associate's or Bachelors degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Must be able to read blueprints.
- Good math skills.
- Must have understanding of computer logic.
- 10 Vacation days, 5 Sick days, and 9 Company Paid Holidays.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance.
- 401 K Plan.
- Annual salary reviews.
- Annual bonus.
- Paid overtime.
As a vertically integrated manufacturer, Coining offers Progressive Die Stamping, Blanking, CNC Milling, Turning and Drilling, Automatic and Swiss CNC Machining, Wire EDM, and Polishing Services. All tools, dies, and fixtures are built and manufactured in-house. Coining’s Engineering Team uses the latest software tools: AutoCad, MasterCam, Pro E, Creo, and more.
Coining Manufacturing LLC
35 Monhegan St. CliftonClifton, NJ
Get fresh Process Quality Engineer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.