- Posted: over a month ago
Coilcraft is a successful, privately held company in Cary, IL with a worldwide reputation for high quality passive electronic components. Coilcraft operates in a wide range of industries, including telecommunications, computers, automotive, aerospace and consumer electronics.
We have an opening for an EDI Specialist to join our IT team.
- Implements and documents all EDI application solutions.
- Acts as the primary point of contact for all EDI internal and external related customer needs and inquiries.
- Works with EDI and ERP interfaces and maps.
- Integrates EDI data into and out of ERP application.
- Coordinates EDI testing and trading partner implementation initiatives with customers and vendors.
- Tracks project progress and modifies schedule as required.
- High school diploma required, Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 1-2 years previous work experience using Inovis TL400 EDI, AS400, RPG and CL programming.
- Knowledge of Infor XA, a plus.
We offer competitive pay and benefits including health and life insurance, holidays, vacation building to 4 weeks in 10 years, sick time, tuition assistance, 401(k) with company match and profit sharing.
This position may require compliance with ITAR export regulations, applicants must be U.S. citizens or have permanent resident status.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
TechnologyView all jobs at Coilcraft
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?