CohnReznick currently has an exciting career opportunity in the Real Estate team located in our Boston, MA office. We are looking for a Tax Manager to join our team.
If you are:
- A highly dedicated professional with impressive credentials and driven by new challenges and growth opportunities
- A team player who believes in providing world-class client service and interested in becoming immersed in various industries
- Looking for a work environment that values and promotes camaraderie, collaboration and giving back to the community
Look ahead. Imagine more. And consider joining the CohnReznick team.
- Endless opportunities to contribute to one of the largest professional services firm in the US
- A unique culture that values collaboration in everything we do
- A team of professionals driven by a sense of excellence, integrity, commitment to lifelong learning, respect for one another, adaptability, and making a difference
- A network of 2,700 professionals committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and giving back to the communities in which we live and work
- Varied career paths supported by strong professional development programs and resources
- A flexible work environment with competitive benefits
As a Tax Manager in our Real Estate team, you will be responsible for partnership tax compliance, tax research and tax planning. The ideal candidate will have experience within the commercial real estate industry, including private equity funds. This position offers an excellent opportunity for advancement within a nationally-recognized practice group. In addition, to succeed in this role:
- You will be responsible for managing all aspects of client relationships.
- You will help generate opportunities within existing clients, as well as meeting with and pursuing new clients.
- You will develop a thorough understanding of all audit, tax and consulting services provided by the firm, and actively participate in proposals.
- You will gain the respect and confidence of the CohnReznick team through effective client management, timely and accurate communication, and clear and concise direction and leadership.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting; Master's in Tax is a plus
- CPA, LLM or JD is preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of progressive tax experience, include compliance and multi-state tax matters
- Commercial real estate experience required
- Minimum of 2 years of supervisory experience
- Ability to lead, manage and develop staff in a highly interactive team environment
- Excellent communication and presentation (verbal and written) skills
Connect with us
CohnReznick is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, clients, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. For more information, please see Equal Employment Opportunity Posters
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities
Employment is subject to verification of pre-screening tests, which may include background check and credit check
If you are an individual with a disability in need of assistance at any time during our recruitment process, please contact us at CRaccommodation@cohnreznick.com Please note: This email address is reserved for individuals with disabilities in need of assistance and are not a means of inquiry about positions or application statuses.
CohnReznick does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters unless such recruiters are currently engaged by CohnReznick Talent Acquisition Team by way of a written agreement to provide candidates for a specified opening. Any employment agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume does so with the understanding that CohnReznick will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person or entity