To be considered, applicants must have experience with financial documents, e.g. bills and invoices.
Administrative Assistant – Financial - Fulltime – Rate of pay 12.71
- Graduation from an accredited high school or possession of an acceptable equivalency diploma.
- Graduation from an accredited college or university with an Associate's Degree preferred.
- Four (4) years of general clerical experience.
- Valid Florida Driver's License and a driving record acceptable to the insurance provider.
- Certified Administrative Professional certification preferred.
- Future Members/Employee with Sumter County Government are prohibited from having any tattoos that are above the t-shirt line and/or on the hands
- Future Members/Employee with Sumter County Government are prohibited from using any source of tobacco products within the last 12 months (including but not limited to, cigarettes, pipes, cigars, snuff, electronic cigarettes or chewing tobacco).
Essential Job Functions:
1. Performs clerical, billing, invoicing, and record keeping work.
2. Types correspondence, memoranda, reports, records, orders, and other office documents from rough drafts, notes, and oral instructions, in rough draft and finished copy.
3. Inputs various data into a computer and software systems supporting the assigned unit. Accesses, inputs, researches, and retrieves information from websites, databases, and reports.
4. Prepares budgeting, purchasing, and agenda documents for the assigned unit.
5. Assists in the preparation of various daily and monthly reports.
6. Performs detailed research and compiles statistical and financial data for monthly activity and payments. Coordinates submission and formulation of documentation required.
7. Regular attendance
Coherent Staffing Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Coherent Staffing Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.