Community Operations Coordinator
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Title: Community Operations Coordinator
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Reports to: Community Operations Manager
Cohere’s Community Operations Coordinator will actively support the values, vision and philosophies of the company, while demonstrating a style of support and organization that allows stakeholder and team needs to be met with a high level of satisfaction. Candidate will provide a warm and professional approach while utilizing their experience, skills, and exceptional communication abilities with property owners, partners and clients. The Community Operations Coordinator will manage all the administrative responsibilities associated with the role while providing support for the overall efficiency and effectiveness of the Community Life Team. This position requires a cooperative and positive attitude, and the ability to handle multiple activities with exceptional follow through.
- Manage all administrative duties for the support of the Operations Team, including tasks, special projects, events, and mass mailings.
- Respond to general inquiries from residents, commercial owners and other stakeholders (written, phone calls and in-person) and forward requests for specific inquiries to the appropriate team member.
- Lead efficient deployment of Community Concern Forms including tracking, contractor coordination, follow up with stakeholders and electronic documentation of all relevant communication.
- Interpret governing documents and community guidelines to determine compliance and non- compliance issues.
- Perform community-wide compliance inspections; prepare and send all necessary correspondence between the Association and property owners on non-compliance matters in accordance with the Governing Documents.
- Track and monitor community standards; maintain the integrity of all compliance documentation.
- Support the Design Review Process; receive incoming Design Review Applications; communicate with owners and contractors regarding the guidelines and design review process.
- Administer records management via property transfer software -- Homewisedocs.com; coordinate and perform the Covenants, Conditions, Compliance Inspections (CCI) for re-sales and complete accompanying documentation.
- Respond to inquiries related to the Transfers and Disclosures process; coordinate with the Accounting Team on re-sales, builder sales and all transfer and disclosure documentation.
- Support the administrative needs for association board meetings and community member meetings, including operations reporting statistics for board meetings, special presentations and other documents as requested.
- Ensure the integrity of all association documents & files; serve as records management coordinator.
- Coordinate educational community-wide workshops, events, and outreach programs to grow community knowledge and familiarity with the community vision, guidelines and architectural standards.
- Manage operations calendar.
- Assist in welcome process of new residents/owners.
- Manage community lease tracking and community outreach regarding rental guidelines; maintain integrity and organize leases in electronic files.
- Manage relevant Website content for Operations Team events, meetings, and governing document updates.
- Attend after hours events and meetings as necessary.
- Work collaboratively with broader Cohere team and colleagues to mine best practices and ensure efficiencies of scale.
Key attributes for a successful Community Operations Coordinator include, but are not limited to the following capabilities, qualifications and performance skills:
- Passion for people and ability to engage in authentic, meaningful ways
- Enthusiastic, positive and professional demeanor
- Outstanding customer service skills and instincts
- Personable, tactful and diplomatic
- Collaborative, team-centered approach
- Excellent verbal, written and personal communication skills
- Conscientious and dependable work ethic and attention to detail
- Organization, prioritization, follow-up and time management skills
- Innovative and creative problem solving using a “win-win” approach
- Initiative to think, reason and make independent decisions
- Familiarity with General Accounting Practices, financial statements and budget processes
- Ability to work well under pressure, maintain composure in tense conversations, and juggle multiple projects while receiving a high volume of calls and emails; exceptional multi-tasking ability
- Flexible, adaptable and growth-oriented
- 3 years of progressively responsible customer service, administrative and/or operations management experience required
- Knowledge of community associations, community amenities and community governance a plus with a minimum of 1 year of community association management experience preferred
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree in a related field with transferrable skills and knowledge
- Experience in meeting coordination
- Experience working with committees, volunteers and similar stakeholder groups
- Proficiency in a wide range of software applications including Microsoft Office Suite, with emphasis on Excel, Word, and PowerPoint; familiarity with social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter)
- Interest in community association professional development opportunities
Work Environment and Physical Demands
The Community Operations Coordinator should expect to:
- Work a flexible schedule, including some evenings and weekends.
- Provide one’s own transportation for off-site programs, meetings with partners, picking up necessary supplies, etc.; must have a current drivers’ license and an acceptable driving record.
- Frequently lift and/or move up to 30 pounds and be on feet for extended periods.
In furtherance of our mission team members will:
- Instill a sense of fun and enthusiasm into everything we do.
- Encourage a dynamic collaboration between internal and external stakeholders.
- Exercise tact, diplomacy and fair-mindedness in all interactions while providing exceptional customer service.
- Reflect a work style based on inclusiveness, mutual respect, consensus-building and responsiveness to changing needs and opportunities.
- Embrace the vision, goals and aspirations of Cohere
Cohere is an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.
But this doesn’t happen by accident.
That’s why we’re on a mission to build places and cultivate relationships that inspire people to find purpose, live authentically, and thrive together. Through our unique community-building model, we create and sustain communities that are defined by placemaking, shared responsibility, and authentic relationships.
CohereWhy Work Here?
We believe our most important partnership is the one we have with our employees. Learn more here: https://coherelife.com/join-cohere/
At Cohere, our vision, mission and values are the guiding principles behind all our work. We are committed to brining the life changing power of community to the world. Strong social bonds are integral to the core fabric and well-being of our society. We firmly believe that when communities are built and cared for with the experience of its residents in mind, trust expands, happiness increases, and lives are made better. But this doesn’t happen by accident. That’s why we’re on a mission to build places and cultivate relationships that inspire people to find purpose, live authentically, and thrive together. Through our unique community-building model, we create and sustain communities that are defined by placemaking, shared responsibility, and authentic relationships.
4239 N Village St.Buckeye, AZ