System Cloud Platform Engineer
- Posted: over a month ago
Cohere is seeking a Cloud Platform Engineer to join our Team! You will provide support on a team that provides a full spectrum of important IT-focused, enterprise-wide lifecycle support, including DevOps, applied technology investigations, operations and maintenance, and infrastructure lifecycle support services across the customer’s enterprise.
- Collaborate with a development team to accomplish established goals
- Work with internal and external teams to understand integration requirements
- Create and maintain documentation for procedures, configurations, and programs
- Serve as a Software/Application Integrator, Implementor, and Tester
- Ensure software and hardware are operating and running efficiently
- Install, configure, and maintain physical virtual servers
- Monitor system health and service performance including troubleshooting and debugging servers through both automated and manual processes
- Develop and implement backup and disaster recovery strategies
- Design, develop, and implement infrastructure monitoring and reporting tools
- Create test automation frameworks in collaboration with team members
- Develop processes to help increase functionality and efficiency of available infrastructure
- Design and code software solutions that help automate manual processes
- Active TS/SCI w/ Poly
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field, from an accredited institution
- 8+ years of relevant experience
- 5-10+ years IC Enterprise support and hands on technical / strategic experience) in at least three or more of the following technical areas;
- Software Engineering (Java), to include DevOps or DevSecOps
- Infrastructure (Cloud and On-Prem)
- Business Intelligence / Big Data / Data Science
- Experience with Amazon Web Services
- Experience with Azure
- Python framework and Shell scripting
- Linux distributions: RedHat, CentOS
- Serverless and Microservice development
- Container technology
- Demonstrated (non-academic) experience in a similar role (day-to-day management as a contractor supporting a government enterprise IT environment)
- Demonstrated experience defining measurable metrics to monitor progress
Cohere knows that our employees are our most valuable assets. Cohere offers competitive pay, commensurate with experience, labor categories, and current market demands.
FULLY PAID health care premiums for medical with PPO and HSA options
FULLY PAID dental, vision, and life insurance
Earn 240 hours PTO / year (30 days, accrued at 20 hours/month)
401k plan with matching employer contributions and profit sharing
Extremely lucrative referral programs
Monthly billable incentive rewards
Yearly training allowance for self-development
Cohere was founded in 2015 by seasoned intelligence community engineers to unify and streamline both cyber and kinetic workflows for the Intelligence Community and the Department of Defense.
We are looking for candidates to join our team as we grow our cyber development department. This is an opportunity to join a close-knit team of engineers who are passionate about learning from each other and developing next-generation capabilities supporting our stakeholders’ operations. Your work will contribute directly to securing infrastructure from malicious cyber actors.
We invest in our people, offering tailored training and mentorship as we grow our engineers. We believe that providing opportunities to learn fuels individual and organizational success. At Cohere, not only will you take your technical skills to the next level, but if desired, you can learn the processes and skills necessary to launch your own company too. We offer mentoring opportunities to learn from experienced leaders on creating and growing your own contracting business.
If you have a background in coding and computer security and want to take your career to the next level, with the ability to learn from senior engineers invested in your success, apply today!
Powered by JazzHR
Cohere Technology Group LLC
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?