Freelance Senior Graphic Designer, 7-10 years’ experience, with a passion for design, luxury branding, marketing, and technology to support the in-house marketing team.
The designer will work both independently and collaboratively to solve creative challenges involving all aspects of promotional campaigns: emails, landing pages, social media, digital advertising, print collateral, corporate presentations, and other materials as needed (no coding needed for digital projects). Ensure design concepts meet business goals while following brand standards.
- Design and produce a high volume of digital and print campaigns
- Collaborate and partner with Creative Marketing Officer, Art Director, and other team members to develop design strategies and campaigns
- Continually help evolve brand development and maintain high creative standards in an energetic environment
- Contribute and communicate ideas clearly and stay on schedule
- Relevant experience in an agency or in-house marketing department
- Fluent in the Adobe Creative Suite (specifically InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop)
- Retouching skills a plus
- UX/UI experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills and experience talking through creative ideas in a collaborative environment
- Organized and able to produce quality work in a fast-paced atmosphere
- Always seeking knowledge in design, art, and technology, and stays up to date on current trends
- An enthusiastic and flexible work ethic
Please submit your portfolio (url or pdf samples) and resume.