- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Position Name: Operations Manager
Location: Stamford, CT
Status: Exempt/Full Time
Reports to: VP, Operations
About Cohen Veterans Network:
At Cohen Veterans Network, we seek to improve the quality of life for veterans, including those from the National Guard and Reserves, active duty, and their families. CVN works to strengthen mental health outcomes and complement existing support. Our vision is to ensure that every veteran, active-duty service member, and family member is able to obtain access to high-quality care that enables them to lead fulfilling and productive lives. The Cohen Veterans Network, Inc., is a not-for-profit philanthropic organization (a registered 501c3 Private Foundation).
About the Role:
CVN is looking for a motivated, highly-organized, self-starter who can carry out all essential tasks of a growing program. The Operations Manager will be an essential part of a cross-departmental quality assurance effort, assisting a national network of mental health clinics with operations and service delivery.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Functioning as a bridge between the central office and a cohort of assigned clinics ensuring the clinics have the full support and availability of network resources
· Implementation and support for new clinics within the network including, property selection, overseeing construction and orientating new staff
· Maintaining a close awareness of each clinic’s unique operations, budget, facilities, programs, staffing, data, practices, community needs and client outcomes
· Organizing clinic operations and data in a coherent and accessible way for use across the network
· Assessment of clinical operations and support of process improvement activities
· Supporting, encouraging, and tracking the utilization of Evidence-Based Practice treatment in the clinics
· Front-line resolution of clinic inquiries
· Periodic site visits
· 5+ years project management/operations experience
· Knowledge and experience in administration, operations, legal and project management
· Exceptional administrative and organizational skills
· Excellent written and oral communication, strong attention to detail, professional demeanor, and friendly service-oriented personality
· Computer proficiency, experience in Smartsheet or project management software a plus
· Experience working with nonprofit organizations, grant-funded project reporting, and budgets that include federal and foundation-based funding streams
· Knowledge of hospital, community clinics, behavioral health agencies, or academic medical centers
· Veteran, Military Spouse, or experience in the veteran community a plus
· Moderate travel required
To Succeed in This Role, You Must Embody:
· A team player, but also someone who can successfully complete tasks individually. You can consistently complete daily tasks and handle projects with minimal supervision.
· A strong ability to cope with change. You think about problems and tasks in novel, creative ways when circumstances unexpectedly change.
· An eye for detail. You notice small, but important things, which other people might not notice.
· An ability to adapt. You display confidence in your expertise but you also are flexible in your approach in a rapidly changing environment.
· Thirst for knowledge. You are eager to learn and stay abreast of the cutting-edge developments in your field.
· Visionary view on challenges and solutions. You are willing to be a part of a small, dynamic, and innovative team while contributing your voice to all aspects of the CVN and its growth.
Cohen Veterans Network
BusinessView all jobs at Cohen Veterans Network