The Cogwheel ABA Clinic is a Clinician-owned, child-centered clinic based in Bellevue, Wa. Our focus is on treating the whole child and the family through Behavior Therapy, Parent Education The Cogwheel Clinic heavily emphasizes in-clinic treatment, with eventual generalization into school or home. We do not offer therapy on weekends or past six pm to encourage both child/family time for clients as well as a healthy work/life balance for our staff.
JOB SUMMARY: The Board Certified Behavioral Analyst (BCBA) is responsible for the design and implementation of individualized behavioral treatment programs for our clients in their homes, schools, or clinic settings. The BCBA is accountable for ensuring that their treatment plan and goals are met, communicated, and agreed upon. The BCBA coaches and evaluates therapists' performance and will provide guidance and counseling to their team members in setting programs, as well as, training and mentoring the team members to ensure high-quality service is being provided. The BCBA will also provide assistance in the hiring, selection and placement of therapists.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Conduct assessments such as the VB-MAPP or ABLLS for new and current clients
- Lead, supervise and mentor team members of therapists in the concepts of Applied Behavior Analysis
- Develop and monitor individualized programs for each client
- Provide training to therapists to ensure treatment integrity
- Set and achieve performance goals with client, client guardian, and team members- Summarize data and report progress to families and therapists
- Hold coaching/training sessions for team members as needed
- Conduct initial and on-going client assessments, and based on these assessments, design and maintain top quality treatment programs.
- Oversee and maintain accurate and organized client notes, data, and reports for internal and external stakeholders, using such programs as Catalyst.
- Train clients' guardians and family members on treatment techniques; maintain positive working relationship with clients' family; respond to guardian questions in timely and professional manner; minimize cancellations of scheduled sessions
- Track and report time spent in direct contact with clients and time spent preparing documents, reports, and other materials related to clients
- Oversee billable hours of team members-Follow all confidentiality and privacy policies of The Cogwheel Clinic and maintain the confidentiality of protected healthcare information
- Experience in training or supervising support staff
- Solid knowledge of the principles and practices of Applied Behavior Analysis, including: general behavioral assessment, goal and program development, and Ethical Standards in Behavior Analysis
- Strong leadership skills and work ethic
- Effective written and verbal communication skills with individuals and groups at all professional levels.
- Ability to work effectively with various technologies such as Microsoft office & EHR/EMR systems
-Effective problem solving skills
- Strong Knowledge of HIPAA privacy and security standards
-Excellent follow-through skills, self-motivated, and detail-oriented
- Salary or Hourly
- PTO/Sick Time
- Paid Medical
- Minimal travel required
- Continuing education opportunities
- $1,000 signing bonus received in two parts: $500 upon signing and $500 after six months.