Cognizant's Intelligent Process Automation (IPA) practice is seeking a guide Engagement Lead to support an emerging Business Process Services (BPS) discipline which combines Data Acquisition, Robotic Process Automation, and Point Solutions to bring together the worlds of Digital and Process for more than 120 clients in industries such as banking and financial services, healthcare, insurance, retail, and technology. We are seeing record growth within every one of our market practices and are looking for talent leader to help craft our future.Technology: RPA Blue Prism Role Description:
- Accountable for handling end-end RPA Implementation with strong leadership skills, partner management and technology vigilance.
- Accountable for leading RPA portfolio across business Units.
- Involved in leading end to end RPA delivery from analysis, design, coding, UAT, deployment and post-production support.
- Provide thought leadership and acquainted with new upcoming technology and market trends in RPA space like ML, Data intake, AI etc.
- Define RPA strategy and delivery plan to ensure the smooth implementation and transition to production.
- Involve in process assessment workshop and identify potential automation opportunities
- Handle key partners and provide frequent project updates
- Identify and Assess program / project level risks and propose mitigation plan with key partners
- Develop the right team composition with right skills to build scalable and equitable team structure
- Build robust solution to ensure stable bot performance and ensure that architecture and infrastructure meet current and future business needs.
- Hands on Robotics Process Automation Development experience using tools like Blue Prism, Uipath, Automation Anywhere, Workfusion, OpenSpan
- Review Design and Customize automation framework using C#.Net, NUnit, Visual Studio, WebAPI etc.
- Develop Automation Operational handbook to ensure smooth transitions to production suppport team
- Good hands on RPA and software development experience with 15-20 year of experience
- you demonstrate the ability to implement end-end RPA Delivery
- Required 15-20 Years of experience.
Cognizant Technology Solutions is an Equal Opportunities Employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of age, sex, color, race, creed, national origin, religion, marital status, citizenship status, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity, affection preference, disability status, protected veteran status, membership or activity in a local human rights commission, status with regard to public assistance, or any other classification protected by applicable law. Cognizant is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran