Technical Recruiter - Remote (WFH)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for a deadline-focused technical recruiter to be responsible for the sourcing, screening, and hiring of technical specialists to fill IT positions. The technical recruiter's responsibilities include all aspects of hiring, from meeting with hiring managers to write job descriptions to offer job positions to the most suitable candidates. You should be focused, hard-working, and able to meet deadlines to the satisfaction of all parties involved. To be a successful technical recruiter, you should have a good working knowledge of technology, technical roles, and technical skills, as well as knowledge of the recruitment process.
- Communicating with hiring managers to identify future job openings and the technical requirements for those jobs.
- Writing job descriptions and posting to relevant job boards and media platforms.
- depth screening of applicants for competency with the job requirements.
- Arranging telephone, video, or in-person interviews.
- Performing background and reference checks.
- Presenting the resumes of the most suitable candidates to the hiring manager.
- Negotiating offers and completing the relevant paperwork.
- Keeping track of all applicants as well as keeping applicants informed on the application process.
- Ensuring the resume database is up to date and compliant with Affirmative Action Plan requirements
- Maintaining a maximum of 30 days time to fill metric
- Ability to complete comp analysis for new roles
- Maintain and meet deadlines
- Forecasting recruitment budgets.
- Bachelors Degree
- 7+ Years of experience in IT-related recruiting for a government contract
- Experience using ADP applicant tracking system
- Experience in sourcing individuals through Indeed and other resume databases
- Experience in writing IT job descriptions
- 4+ Years of experience in managing full-cycle recruiting
- Proven experience of in depth technical screening of candidates
Cognitive Medical Systems is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, religion, or another legally protected status.
Cognitive Medical Systems
AddressSaint Louis, MO
BusinessView all jobs at Cognitive Medical Systems
Get fresh Technical Recruitment jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.