Sr. Staff Accountant/Accounting Manager - Remote (WFH)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a Sr. Staff Accountant/Accounting Manager to support our fast growing company in healthcare IT. He/She will work as part of a small internal team to assist with all accounting functions, from accounts payable to accounts receivable, GL account reconciliations, monthly closes processes, and financial reporting.
- General bookkeeping
- Month-end close procedures
- Accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Financial statement review and analysis
- Monthly revenue recognition
- Cash flow analysis
- Payroll administration and reconciliation
- Annual financial statement audits and ad-hoc compliance audits
Support costing and pricing initiatives within the Company:
- Assist in developing and maintaining direct labor rates
- Review indirect rate models for on-site and customer site personnel
- Assist in developing and maintaining pricing models to support proposals
- Support pricing of moderate and higher complexity bids
- Complete special projects as needed and other duties assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration
- US Citizenship required
- 7-10 years of related work experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 2-4 years of accounting experience with a government contractor
- Must be proficient/advanced in Unanet
- Understanding of key accounting principles with US GAAP and ASC 606
- Strong technical and organizational skills, in addition to excellent written and verbal communication skills in a professional environment
- A high level of integrity, accuracy, dependability, enthusiasm, and ability to maintain confidentiality
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Ability to meet deadlines with quality results
- Experience with cost proposal development, review and submission
- Experience in IT Services and Health IT industry
- Experience with FAR/CAS rules and standards
- Familiar with processes to ensure compliance with auditing standards
- Experience with enterprise accounting software systems, preferably Unanet
Need To Have:
- Attention to Detail
- Computer Literate
- MS Excel proficient
- Unanet Experience
Cognitive Medical Systems is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or religion or other legally protected.
Cognitive Medical Systems
AddressSalt Lake City, UT
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Cognitive Medical Systems
Get fresh Staff Accountant 2 jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.