Sales Solutions Architect
- Expired: September 15, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Cognitive is looking for a Sales Solution Architect to join an expanding Business Development and Proposal team for a rapidly growing Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) in Federal Healthcare IT. The Sales Solution Architect should have the ability to translating technical solutions into a compelling story that highlights Cognitive's value proposition while keeping the customer's challenges and needs at the heart of our proposals.
Cognitive is a healthcare IT and software development company committed to providing the tools necessary to improve healthcare outcomes. We focus on Interoperable IT solutions, clinical intelligence, management consulting, systems integration, and clinical data analysis to simplify the complexities of US healthcare. We are currently focused on providing solutions to the Departments of Veterans Affairs, Defense, and Health and Human Services.
Cognitive expertise covers a broad range of services and capabilities, including mobile applications development, consulting, program management, software development, database design, EHR / EMR systems analysis, data modeling, metric reporting, standards development, and business process reengineering. We specialize in standards-based, advanced concept software solutions for healthcare organizations that solve unique problems for individual client situations, as well as broader, fundamental challenges the healthcare industry faces
- Work within the sales and proposal team to provide technical subject matter expertise in the development of customer and market penetration strategies through the analysis, design, and solutioning approaches to meet target client requirements and objectives.
- Take part in proposal writing efforts to define the technical solutions and coordinate with proposal managers while taking a leadership role in the proposal solutioning efforts
- Responsible for defining innovative, client-focused software technical solutions while working with client-facing and technical leadership
- Stay abreast of new standards and technologies, make recommendations for the adoption and development of technical capabilities for potential infusion into current client engagements and offerings.
- Assist in transition management during contract start-up providing technical solution consulting as well as support other client-facing needs
- U.S. Citizen to obtain a Government Security Clearance
- B.S. degree in computer science or related discipline with at least 8 years of experience
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- 5 years of experience developing information technology software solutions, managed services, and technology architectures in accordance with open standards and enterprise architectures for the federal government.
- 2 years of experience working in a proposal support role for T4NG
- 5 years of Experience in a DevSecOps environment
- Ability to convey technical concepts in simple and clear narratives.
- Software development experience
- Experience with technical leadership including experience within an Agile/Scrum team environment with large, cross-functional teams
- Experience managing and prioritize backlogs for technical teams
- Experience providing technical leadership on full technology stack including Cloud-based systems using AWS, software solution development, and delivery projects using the agile methodology for multiple federal government agencies.
- Demonstrated ability to prepare, present, and communicate high-quality technical briefings presentations, white papers, requests for information, and technical proposals to government clients.
- Experience continuously updating and maintaining knowledge of emerging technologies and their supported, successful technology stack integrations.
- Experience with Technical Demonstrations / Technical Challenges / Product Demonstrations as part of a larger solicitation/evaluation process in support of a proposal offering
- Experience leading a technical team through preparation, development, customization, and execution of non-traditional proposals including.
Cognitive Medical Systems is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or religion or other legally protected.
Cognitive Medical Systems
AddressSalt Lake City, UT
TechnologyView all jobs at Cognitive Medical Systems