Health IT Project Manager - Remote (WFH)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for a Project Manager to manage IT and software development projects that support government programs and customers. This Project Manager will be responsible for the planning, implementation, and execution of healthcare technology projects within the Department of Veterans Affairs. The position will play an important role in customer relationship management.
- Responsible for oversight of software development project team(s) to ensure a successful, on-time, on-budget project delivery
- Ensure that all customer contract requirements are met or exceeded, on time and within budget
- Responsible for managing customer relationships and ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction
- Responsible for managing the relationships with partner vendors to ensure successful integration between systems and products
- Responsible for creating and managing a project schedule, by working with team members to identify tasks and estimating and managing their durations
- Responsible to partner with subcontractors by setting goals, reviewing tasks, providing direction, and management of task completion
- Responsible for clear and concise status reports (e.g. biweekly, monthly) on team execution to senior internal leadership and customer stakeholders
- Responsible for identification and management of issues and risks, with appropriate and timely escalation to internal and external stakeholders
- Manages project budgets, including direct labor and subcontractor labor
- Responsible for driving Agile team scrum objectives and customer deliverables to completion
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification required
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Ten (10) years of Project Manager experience
- 5-7 years’ experience leading professional or support staff
- 3+ years’ experience managing government contracts
- Demonstrated experience with a health-related system and/or corporate systems
- Experience managing software development and/or IT hosting projects
- Experience with budget and contract management
- Strong writing skills: ability to produce technical documentation and business reports
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills for interacting with team members as well as external customers and partners
- Strong communication skills to listen to the customer and articulate back technical solutions
- Ability to interface with high level corporate and government managers
Cognitive Medical Systems
AddressSalt Lake City, UT
TechnologyView all jobs at Cognitive Medical Systems
Get fresh Remote IT Project Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.