HHS Sales Manager
Cognitive Medical Systems
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The HHS Sales Manager position will lead Cognitive Medical Systems’ continuing success in expanding its business base within the U.S Department of Health and Human Services. The successful candidate will manage the sales and business development process for multiple strategic new business opportunities within the agency and its subagencies.
- Identifies qualifying agency funded programs of significant strategic or financial value, with special focus on healthcare IT.
- Works on proposal efforts to include solutioning and writing the proposal in conjunction with proposal managers, clinical subject matter experts, technical experts, etc.
- Manages HHS opportunities and personal quota attainment
- Interfaces with the Sales team, internal and external stakeholders (prime or subcontractors, business group units), and potential and current government (HHS) clients.
- Works closely with Sales team, line of business directors, and others to identify Sales opportunities and ensure effective, efficient, and integrated implementation of Sales strategies.
- Attends conferences and other external meetings to explore Sales opportunities.
- Prepares status reports and briefings for management.
- Supports continual Sales process improvement.
- Maintains appropriate records and documentation; tracks, monitors, and reports data in sales automation/tracking systems.
- Develops and maintains a “value added” working relationship with internal Cognitive teams including Executives, Proposal Managers, and Project Managers
- Conducts competitive assessments on specific opportunities and makes recommendations on teaming partners and teaming agreements as appropriate for specific opportunities
- Stays abreast of Cognitive technical offerings, successes, and breakthroughs.
- Works closely with Cognitive executives, providing them with the necessary data and insight to properly integrate and manage the Sales function into their respective strategies, operating plans and budgets.
- Establishes practices and procedures to ensure the highest level of professional standards in conducting business activities and for building long lasting relationships with company employees, clients and business partners.
- Prepares Bid/No-Bid forms for each sales opportunity and creates/updates strategic account plans for the entire HHS account
- 8-10 years sales and proposal solution development for HHS in multiple different HHS subagencies (e.g., CMS, CDC, NIH, AHRQ, ONC, etc.)
- Domain experience with healthcare IT and related programs.
- Ability to identify leads and directly market Cognitive to both mid and senior level government personnel
- Prior exposure to the entire Capture and Proposal Management Cycle
- Experience with customer focused marketing
- Demonstrably strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong negotiating, influencing, and communication skills in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in a team environment working with senior management.
- Knowledge of HHS acquisition/procurement processes.
- Strong knowledge of HHS organizational structure, leadership, challenges and roadmap, to include future funding
- Familiarity with Agency IDIQ/GWAC contracts and industry competitors.
- Familiarity with information technology/market trends in Health IT/Cloud/Mobile/Big Data/Security/Human Centered Design.
Cognitive Medical Systems
BusinessView all jobs at Cognitive Medical Systems
Get fresh Manager Medical Sales jobs daily straight to your inbox!