- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Team CivitasDX is seeking a Business Analyst to support the VA T4NG Consolidated Corporate Support Services (CCSS) program serving our Department of Veterans Affairs Corporate Portfolio clients across the entire U.S. Business Analyst will work with customer to understand and convey the organization's mission, value proposition, strategic focus, and stakeholder requirements in an agile environment.
- Works closely with the technical team and client to provide guidance, business and technical experience, and will incorporate knowledge of client’s processes to deliver scalable design specifications that will satisfy a client’s business requirements and needs
- Develops, implements, and promotes policies and standard operating procedures
- Using modeling, testing and data models to improve the flow of information through the organization
- Work with development and product team to build user stories ensuring the team has full understanding of requirements and business process
- Provides input to project plans to achieve performance-based objectives, enhancing implementation, technical integration and interoperability products and service
- Provides integral support in mission requirements determination, conceptualization, design, development, testing, verification and validation, documentation, and implementation of technical integration efforts and interoperability products and services
- Adheres to the Agile software development methodology
- Frequently uses and applies technical standards, principles, theories, concepts and techniques.
- Provides solutions to a variety of technical problems of moderate scope and complexity where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors
- Development and design of user stories, wire frames, and process maps using tools such as Lucidchart and Figma
- Work with individuals at all levels, provide input to reports and other deliverables, execute multiple assignments, meet agreed deadlines, and adjust to changing client demands
- Demonstrates excellent written and oral communication skills
- Compose logical, structured content in written deliverables
- Gather required data, exhibit excellent listening expertise, and demonstrate analytic problem-solving
- Experience with MS Azure Dev Ops or Jira experience (2-4 years)
- Experience and thorough understanding of Agile methodology and SDLC
- Experience with Excel, SharePoint, Figma, Lucidchart
- Experience with the design and creation of wireframes from data collected from customer and project team (2-4 years)
- Experience with and ability to define and document software requirements
- Ability to work / collaborate with a team
- Strong work ethic with ability to self-manage workload and deliverables under tight deadlines
- Self-starter with a positive attitude and very good interpersonal skills
Required Education, Experience, and Clearance:
- Bachelor’s Degree and 5 years or more experience, - OR – 13 years of relevant experience
- Ability to obtain a VA Position of Public Trust – Medium Background Investigation (MBI)
Cognitive Medical Systems
AddressSaint Louis, MO
BusinessView all jobs at Cognitive Medical Systems
Get fresh Senior Business Systems Analyst jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.