Seasonal Assessment Scorers
Cognia Menands, NY
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Cognia is hiring seasonal assessment scorers to support our upcoming projects.
As a member of our team your academic background will serve as the foundation to expand your expertise. You’ll collaborate with like-minded professionals and see your work influence student achievement around the world.
This position involves reading, evaluating, and assigning scores to computer-imaged student work—from the convenience of your home.
Scope of Work:
- Read, evaluate, and assign scores to computer-imaged student responses to test questions related to English/ELA, mathematics, science, or social studies.
- Attend and complete training sessions related to each content area and question being scored.
- Demonstrate comprehension of training by passing online qualifying tests for each item trained.
- Accept and apply performance feedback regarding scoring accuracy and production.
- Maintain established accuracy and productivity standards.
- Possess basic computer skills and successfully use scoring and other software.
- Learn and apply established scoring guidelines and scoring instructions.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Successful completion of a minimum of two college courses related to the content area being scored
- Assessment scorers are hired on a per project basis and may qualify to work on multiple projects throughout the season.
BusinessView all jobs at Cognia