Customer Service Representative
Cognia El Paso, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
NATURE AND SCOPE:
The Client Care Specialist I provides first-line support via phone, email, or live chat to external and/or internal customers, entering calls into an automated call tracking system, ensuring problems are routed or escalated, and other duties as described. Applies basic technical knowledge, problem solving skills and intermediate customer support experience to resolve technical and non-technical assessment inquiries across different browsers, devices, operating systems, products, and applications. Interacts and collaborates with cross-functional teams and demonstrates cross-functional knowledge in support of accreditation/school improvement process or multiple contracts.
- Provide first-line support primarily via the phone to external and/or internal customers for all requests for assistance for the organization, including support for product orders, web-based applications, and accreditation/school improvement process or contract specific assessments to address customer inquiries.
- Provide consistent, professional, courteous, and rapid responses to individual users.
- Resolve problems by clarifying issues; research and explore answers and alternative solutions; implement solutions; escalate unresolved problems.
- Apply intermediate knowledge to address customer inquiries.
- Apply basic application and software troubleshooting skills for different devices, operating systems, browsers, and download and installation of software.
- Log customer calls into the ticketing system.
- Provide support on contract and project-based initiatives.
- Maintain regular and punctual attendance.
- Perform duties and fulfill responsibilities that may, from time to time, include related or unrelated tasks.
Education & Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Minimum of one (1) year of related customer service experience required
- Excellent written and verbal communication and listening skills.
- Basic knowledge of and experience with modern technology.
- Ability to work in a team environment, communicate effectively with others, and express ideas.
- Ability to multi-task, manage multiple workloads, take accountability, and deliver results to meet competing priorities.
- Ability to download and install software, learn new software and technology skills, and basic troubleshooting skills for browser and operating system related issues.
- Ability and temperament to support high call volume in a high pressure, high stakes environment.
- Ability to work and communicate effectively using Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint and other software and web-based applications
Anticipated Travel (may include local, national, and/or international travel):
- Limited travel (0-10%)
Physical and Mental Requirements:
- Ability to remain in a stationary position for an extended period of time, continuous repetitive motion, frequent typing and some light lifting under 15 pounds
- Manipulate a PC mouse and/or keyboard, see and read PC screens, read fine and/or normal size type print
- Exposure to moderate noise (examples: business office with computers and printers, light traffic) is typical for the office work environment of this job
- Ability to compose materials such as detailed reports, work-related manuals, publications, etc.
- Ability to organize and prioritize assigned work
- Use Microsoft Office suite of products proficiently including Word, Excel, Outlook, and Power Point to accomplish daily tasks
AddressEl Paso, TX
BusinessView all jobs at Cognia