Education is ever-evolving. And so are we.
We seek passionate people from diverse backgrounds who are committed to helping improve the work of schools as a trusted partner in advancing learning. By joining the Cognia team, you will be immersed in a community of energetic and resourceful people dedicated to a common vision to impact and inspire education providers to advance and enable pathways of success for all learners. At Cognia we have developed a holistic approach to education that empowers schools to create real outcomes and optimize learning for students of all backgrounds, servicing more than 36,000 institutions, 5 million teachers, and 25 million students in 85 countries. When you join Cognia, you join a team of experts passionate about our mission and embracing our core values in everything we do.
NATURE AND SCOPE:
The Salesforce Administrator will work to enhance Cognia’s usage of Salesforce through guiding the team toward solutions that live in configuration rather than custom code. This role partners closely with Operations, Sales, and other departments to drive greater efficiencies with processes, reporting, tools, etc. to improve sales productivity, and operational efficiencies. This role will work closely with business owners, subject matter experts, IT resources, and other internal stakeholders to understand and document business and functional requirements, and to build, implement, and deploy timely and effective Salesforce solutions.
- Collaborate cross-functionally on the integration of Salesforce with customer-facing software applications and business systems (e.g., ERP system) to support end-to-end business processes.
- Responsible for Salesforce configuration changes, including (but not limited to): Flow, fields, page layouts, record types, custom settings, dashboards, and reports.
- Conduct Salesforce administration tasks to support day-to-day operations, including management of user accounts and permissions, generation of reports/dashboards, workflow management, and data management.
- Conduct requirements gathering activities with domain stakeholders and analyze requirements within the context of Salesforce implementations and operational considerations.
- Develop requirements documentation that will guide the design and implementation of Salesforce implementations to support business processes (e.g., sales process, customer onboarding).
- Design and implement Salesforce solutions across various functions (e.g., operations, sales, customer service, finance) to support and enable business processes, as well as optimize operational efficiencies.
- Oversee Salesforce implementation and administration tasks for specific projects and day-to-day operations.
- Maintenance and Support: Performing regular system maintenance, troubleshooting, and resolving issues, and providing end-user support.
- Perform duties and fulfill responsibilities that may, from time to time, include related or unrelated tasks.
Education & Experience
- BA/BS degree and a minimum of three (3) year of experience with Salesforce administration (including managing users; building reports, dashboards, workflows, validation rules, custom objects, process builder, flows, Apex; etc.) and Salesforce implementations required; or an equivalent combination of education and experience equal to seven (7) years
- Salesforce administration certification required
- Demonstrated critical thinking and strong problem-solving skills required
- Experience with Salesforce Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and CPQ required
- Experience with Agile methodologies preferred
- Experience with mapping business processes, gathering requirements, and translating requirements into Salesforce solutions.
- Proficiency in the development of requirements documentation.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to establish effective working relationships with users, staff, peers, and members of the executive team.
- Previous operational experience supporting multiple teams and/or departments a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills working with a cross-functional set of stakeholders (support, training, end users, product managers, and developers)
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Must be a team player who enjoys supporting their customers.
- Ability to perform assigned tasks with minimal direct supervision.
Anticipated Travel (may include local, national, and/or international travel):
- Occasional travel (10%-20%)
- Travel to Annual All Staff Company Meeting required
At Cognia, we recognize the critical role played by our teams in carrying out the organization’s important educational mission. As a reflection of that recognition our exceptional benefits offerings include generous paid time off and holiday breaks, comprehensive insurance plans, and a 12.5% retirement savings contribution which is immediately vested, all effective on your date of hire. This represents an affirmative commitment by the organization to attract and retain the highest quality workforce – to ensure our continued ability to effectively serve our mission for years to come.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy-related conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, protected veteran status, genetic information or any other characteristics protected by local, state, or federal laws, rules, or regulations. Cognia is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and is committed to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion.
Cognia, Inc.Portsmouth, NH
BusinessView All Cognia, Inc. Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.