Are you a full desk recruiter with strong professional relationships, a reputation for quality and a desire to build a strong business practice? Do you want to be a part of a winning team with a nationally recognized brand and have the support to help you expand your current position in the market? If so, and you think you have what it takes to be a part of our team we would love to hear from you.
CognITek is well respected in the industry because of our commitment to quality and our relentless approach to hiring only the best talent the market has to offer. We are currently seeking high profile individuals to contribute to our growth as Virtual Full-Desk Recruiters. This is an opportunity that allows you to determine your own success in a fast paced, enthusiastic environment with a truly uncapped income potential.
This is an exciting career opportunity for driven individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit. As a Virtual Full-Desk Recruiter for the CognITek Group you will have full control over your workload and schedule. The Virtual Full-Desk Recruiter will drive new business, maintain and develop existing client relationships, and source candidates for open requisitions. CognITek’s client companies represent the Fortune 500 to small and mid-cap growth companies across the country. This is one of the few career paths that gives you the opportunity to work from home, earn unlimited compensation, and build your own business - all with the support and knowledge offered by the CognITek Group leadership team.
What we are looking for:
- Massive desire to build a business
- Talent industry practice leader
- Track record of talent acquisition performance
- Demonstrated new business development
- Great client relationships
- Passion for driving the recruitment pipeline
- Expert candidate sourcing skills
- Professional and Technical industry segments have significant upside
- Virtual workforce allows for significant autonomy
- Supportive team environment
- Strong brand presence
- Unapparelled suite of industry tools
- Top shelf infrastructure and support
- Encouraging leadership team
For consideration in this highly competitive opportunity please apply via the link below.