Food Safety Specialist
CognITek Group Indianapolis, IN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our client is the market leader in food safety, quality assurance, and customer experience management. The company prides itself on being a trusted partner to many of the world's leading brands across industries as diverse as manufacturing, distribution, retail, food service, and hospitality. The company is extremely proud of its legacy of excellence and constantly works to enhance the value and impact of its services.
Food Safety Specialists
Ready to use your hotel, restaurant, or supermarket experience in a new and exciting way? Have a knack for training and coaching others? Looking to build your career in a growing world-class organization? Our Specialists help our hotel, restaurant, and grocery clients ensure brand standards, food quality and friendly service for their customers.
- Conduct assessments that measure conformity to established regulatory, industry, and proprietary brand standards for clients
- Observe food prep and cooking standards to ensure food safety, health, and sanitation practices
- Partner with clients to address root causes of assessment discrepancies and develop corrective action plans
- Teach and coach clients how to make their workplace a safer and healthier environment for themselves and THEIR customers
- Strong technical knowledge of food safety is preferred
- Have excellent listening and communication skills
- Ability to manage territory for assigned work which may include overnight travel
- Strong attention to detail and willingness to learn
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Ability and desire to influence others with tact and skill
- Ability to provide clear and constructive feedback in a positive manner
- Thrives in an autonomous working environment
- Ability to organize and prioritize work based on urgency, efficiency and other factors
- ServSafe and/or CP-FS Certification(s) a plus
- Food service/grocery management/crew lead or chef experience valued, but not required
- Must pass pre-employment background screen and drug test
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and pass motor vehicle record search
Join a world class team that rewards high performance. We offer competitive pay on a bi-weekly pay schedule and many of our roles offer incentives based on performance and providing exceptional customer experience.
- Robust Paid Training & Professional Development Path
- Opportunity to grow
- Fantastic Tuition Reimbursement benefits & Scholarship Programs (for FT Colleagues)
- Excellent Health benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Access to Flexible Spending Accounts for Healthcare or Dependent Care Expenses
- Outstanding Company-Paid Short Term Disability
- Access to Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Wellness Reimbursement Program
- Employee Assistance Program that offers services such as free counseling services, will preparation, discounts to health clubs, and other benefits
- Company-paid sick time
- 401(k) retirement plan with highly-competitive company-matching contributions
- Vacation Days & sick days
- Company-Paid Holidays & Floating Holidays
Our company solves Mission Critical business issues that directly impact results with unparalleled Professional and Technical talent. We differentiate ourselves from our competitors because of our deep experience, quality focus, rigorous process, and professional integrity in everything we do. Our founders are well respected leaders in the industry with a wide network of connections and references to support our business reputation.