CognITek Group Worcester, MA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Do you have a passion for sales? Can you hunt down new business and 'win the sale'? Looking to build your career in an exciting industry and a growing world-class organization? Come see why so many team members recommend us to their friends!
Who are we?
Our client prides itself on being a trusted partner to many of the world's leading brands across industries as diverse as manufacturing, distribution, retail, food service, and hospitality. The company is extremely proud of its legacy of excellence and constantly works to enhance the value and impact of its services.
What do our Account Executives do?
Account Executives will join a results-oriented environment where they will proceed through a comprehensive training program to learn and understand our pest management services and products. They call on a full spectrum of market segments including hospitality, food & beverage processing, healthcare and retail. This role enjoys an atmosphere of autonomy, travel, recognition, and rewards for achievement.
- Create new business opportunities through cold calling, prospecting, networking, leads, referrals and cross selling
- Craft territory development strategies that will result in exceeding sales targets
- Learn and maintain complete knowledge of company programs, protocols, pricing policies and service offerings
- Build partnerships and collaborate effectively with internal departments to maximize growth opportunities and ensure the delivery of outstanding service solutions
What do we offer?
- World class training of the latest industry best practices
- Base plus commission with uncapped earning and growth potential
- Typical 1st year On Target Earnings range from $65,000 - $85,000
- Company provided technology package and car allowance
- Great benefits - Medical, Dental, and Vision, Employer-matched 401(k)
- Paid vacation, holidays, and PTO days
- Short and long-term disability
- Life Insurance
What do you need?
- High school diploma or GED, college preferred
- Two years of experience in Business to Business sales
- Experience selling into multiple market segments
- Strong attention to detail and willingness to learn
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Will be required to obtain any required industry licenses
- Must pass pre-employment background screen
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and pass motor vehicle record search
We are looking for individuals who want to make a difference. Is that you?
Our client is an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to equality in every aspect of employment. The company is focused on building a foundation of diverse talent and equality in all areas of its workforce. All qualified applicants receive equal consideration, regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin, veteran status, or disability.
Our company solves Mission Critical business issues that directly impact results with unparalleled Professional and Technical talent. We differentiate ourselves from our competitors because of our deep experience, quality focus, rigorous process, and professional integrity in everything we do. Our founders are well respected leaders in the industry with a wide network of connections and references to support our business reputation.