Coggins & Sons, Inc. Jackson, WY
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Coggins & Sons, Inc. is a caisson drilling and shoring contractor located in Littleton, Colorado. We are looking for motivated individuals to join our team temporarily for a 3-month project in Jackson Hole, WY.
Hours of work: Monday-Friday 7:00 am – 3:30 pm. Must be willing to work any required overtime and weekends as needed to ensure the project is completed promptly and on time.
This is an entry-level position that starts at $22+/hour depending on experience.
· Assist the drill operator in both caisson and tieback operations.
· Crane set up and tear down.
· Assistant to shotcrete nozzleman
· Grout plant operation
· General labor including but not limited to using a shovel, sledgehammer, and other basic tools.
· Workaround machinery including lubrication and cleaning as required.
· Obey all Coggins & Sons safety rules to ensure a safe working environment.
· Must be authorized to work in the US.
· Must be at least 18 years old.
· Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation to get to various job sites (Class A or B CDL and a clean driving record is a plus)
· Must be able to pass a criminal background check.
· Must be able to pass drug screenings (pre-employment and random)
· Must be available for out-of-town work.
· Any job-related certifications are a plus (OSHA training, first aid & CPR, etc)
· Must be able to work in all weather conditions.
· Must be able to show up to work on time every day.
· Ability to receive direction and work with others as a team.
Coggins & Sons provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics.
Coggins & Sons, Inc.Why Work Here?
Stable Company With Lots of Room for Growth
Coggins & Sons, Inc. is a caisson drilling and shoring contractor located in Littleton, Colorado. We have job sites located throughout the Denver area as well as the entire Rocky Mountain region. We are looking for motivated individuals to join our team on a long term basis and grow with the company. We have more than 60 years of experience in the industry which is not possible without a strong supporting staff. We have one of the best safety records in the industry and our commitment to safety ensures that each and every employee returns home in the same condition they came to work.