Alisha Mehra this side from CogentInfo, Please let me know if you are interested in this position.
Title: Web and Social Media Graphics Coordinator
Location: Lower Manhattan, NY
Duration: 6+ months
- Write, create and publish social media content and promotional posts across all related platforms. The position includes travel.
- Excellent communication skills, particularly writing and editing for plain language and AP style
- Experience in photography and/or video production and editing with Adobe Creative Cloud applications
- Proficient with social media content management and analytics tools such as preferred. Experience with Facebook Business Manager and Twitter Ads a plus.
- Must work well independently and as a team member
- Must be available to work after hours and weekends during emergency activations as needed
- Must be comfortable rewriting academic research into plain language for the general public
- Write, create and publish social media content and promotional posts across all social media platforms
- Cover live events – such as Mayoral/ Client Chair press announcements, on-the-grounds events etc.
- Develop and/or select digital and social images, including video and photography, that support the agency brand and style
- Help monitor and run all agency social media channels, which includes responding to questions and comments from the public
- Collaborate closely with the supervisor to ensure that all content developed for social and digital is platform-native, cohesive across platforms and in line with social media best practices
- Provide support by gathering and analyzing account and campaign social media data, tracking growth and topic trends to refine strategy in order to better reach constituents
- Assist in evaluating, identifying and implementing emerging social media tools for the promotion of agency campaigns and services (ex: Facebook Live, Instagram Stories)
- Assist in creating and sharing emergency preparedness messages when activated
- Own and update the digital content calendar
Cogent Infotech Corporation, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or religion or another legally protected status.
For more information about Cogent, visit www.cogentinfo.com