Greetings from Rajni Samyal,
Hope you are doing well,
This side is Rajni Samyal, Talent Acquisition Specialist from Cogent InfoTech Corporation. I would really appreciate it if you can take a few moments to review the details given below & give me an opportunity to discuss the same with you over the phone at a specific time of your convenience. I assure you that your time will be well spent and information exchanged will be valuable. However if you are not currently looking for a new assignment or would be looking to change at a later date, a quick note on the same will help me update my database.
So, kindly share the latest resume if you are interested in this opportunity with your contact details and the best time to reach you by reverting to this mail and I will surely get back to you accordingly.
Position – Security Analyst
Location - Austin, Texas 78756
Duration – 2+ Months
The Security Analyst (SA) is responsible for ensuring the technology resources associated with the project adhere to agency standards. The SA works under general supervision, with moderate latitude for the use of initiative and independent judgment, yet follows all policies and procedures required by the office of the HHS IT Chief Information Security Officer (CISO).
- Confers with IT management, program, vendor, and office of the HHS IT CISO to discuss issues such as computer data access needs, security and programming changes.
- Implements new technology solutions to secure agency information security assets and/or confidential data as directed by CISO.
- Ensures timely and appropriate reports are provided to the Project Manager as input to project status reports.
- Provides technical and non-technical audits, risk analyses, and documents compliance and/or noncompliance based on findings.
- Updates the Security Plan for the new infrastructure for NEDSS in the state data center.
- Remediate the risks identified in the Annual Risk Assessment for NEDSS completed on December 9, 2019.
- Writes reports for CISO and other IT related needs as required by Law, Rule, or Direction. This includes effectively collaborating with and communicating with stakeholders.
II. CANDIDATE SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
Minimum Requirements: Candidates that do not meet or exceed the minimum stated requirements (skills/experience) will not be considered for this opportunity and the resume will not be submitted to the customer.
Establishing and implementing/executing information security protocols and adhering to policies procedures and guidelines as directed by Information Security executive management.
Service management and/or risk management; policy and compliance; procedures and standards; best practices; training, and incident management.
Progressive experience in information technology which includes direct responsibility for service delivery; systems or network configuration.
Progressive experience administering secure network infrastructure and associated systems: Experience in information security either on IT Projects or as staff for a state agency or private sector employer.
Bachelor's Degree from an accredited four-year college/university in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Management of Information Systems, Communications, or a related field.
Certified Information System Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), or Project Management Professional (PMP).
Cogent Infotech Corporation, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or religion or another legally protected status.
For more information about Cogent, visit www.cogentinfo.com