Hope you are doing great!
Title: IT Project Manager
Location: Lower Manhattan, NY
Duration: 10+ months with possibility of extension
Client is seeking a Project Manager with experience managing enterprise-wide technology projects in high pressure environments. The PM should have very strong command PMI standards, strong communication and planning skills, and a proven ability to manage several concurrent large-scale initiatives successfully.
- 9+ years' experience managing IT projects through all phases of the PMLC, including initiation, requirements, planning, design, build, test, and deploy.
- 9+ years' experience gathering and managing requirements.
- 2+ years' experience managing project s in a government setting.
- Certified as a project manager by PM! or other similar organizations.
- Ability to work under stringent deadlines and handle multiple projects concurrently.
- Positive attitude, including ability and willingness to "wear many hats " on an IT project -- e.g., BA, Tester, Communicator, if needed.
- Excellent business analysis skills.
- Excellent oral and written communications.
- Clear communicator and presenter.
- Project manager for IT projects
- Assist in special projects and IT PMO initiatives
Ankita Zingta I Talent Acquisition Specialist
Cogent Infotech Corporation
1035 Boyce Road, Suite 108
Pittsburgh, PA 15241
Ph: 412-308-5046 (Ext:541)
Cogent Infotech Corporation, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or religion or another legally protected status.
For more information about Cogent, visit www.cogentinfo.com