Title : Project Manager
Location : Columbia, South Carolina
Duration : 12+ months
- Must have experience in Risk, Time, Resource, Communication and Schedule Management which includes experience developing schedules in MS Project
- Must have experience using MS Project Online for Office 365 and Power BI
- Should have a history of facilitation and conflict (including escalation) resolution skills.
- Adapt and Flexible
- May need to utilize multiple approaches to complete the work related to this project
- Experienced with Project Management methodologies to manage and direct all phases of the project lifecycle
- Prepare status reports and provides regular updates to project stakeholders
- Develops and maintains project documentation throughout the entire project lifecycle, including project charter and detailed project plan.
- Controls budget, scope and schedule to ensure project deliverables, milestones and required tasks are completed as planned
- Experience as a Project Manager managing Cyber Security Projects in areas such as: Vulnerability Management, Security Analytics, Network Security, Change Management, Data Security, Service Continuity and Application Security
- Experience working for a Government Agency
- Experience working for a Healthcare organization or agency
Cogent Infotech Corporation