Title: Project Manager
Location: Fort Worth, TX 76102
Duration: 6 months (High Possibility of extension)
The Project Manager will be responsible for the coordination and completion of all aspects of the deliverables for the Jail Management System implementation project.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science preferred or related field.
- At least 7 years' experience in leading large, complex transformation projects and leading multiple work streams.
- Experience with IT Strategy, IT Integration, IT and Enterprise Architecture.
- Proven experience leading large number of stakeholders.
- Proven experience and knowledge of project management methodologies and principles.
- Ability to work in complex environments.
- Computer proficiency in MS Office Suite and MS Project.
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Interpersonal skills necessary to work well with others in teams and collaborative work situations.
- Ability to hold self and others accountable for assigned tasks and issues while maintaining teamwork and a professional environment.
- Ability to 'read' the audience, respond professionally, and mediate difficult situations.
- Ability to provide leadership through influence, inspiration, collaboration, and teamwork.
- Bachelor's Degree in related field or equivalent work experience; Project Management experience preferred.
- PMI PMP certification is a must.
- Agile, Scrum certifications desirable.
- Oversee the planning, execution, and control of the software development and implementation phases of the project.
- Oversee, collaborate and coordinate with the vendor tasks, activities and milestones.
- Formally plan and communicate Sprint planning goals and facilitate the acceptance process. Set project scope, objectives, oversee development, testing, and implementation.
- Schedule and facilitate all project meetings, identify project team and responsibilities, and serve as a single point of contact for the project.
- Follow PPMO established Project management Methodology to ensure project delivery, framework, tasks, activities, and deliverables are represented and accounted for in project plans, timelines, and the system of record.
- Manage project risk through comprehensive mitigation assessment and planning techniques.
- Actively manage the work efforts of multiple functional resources through the project plan.
- Develop and/or co-develop and maintain required project documentation.
- Maintain, monitor, and actively report project status to all project stakeholders and executives.
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with project stakeholders, team members, peers, managers, customer, vendors, and other affected departments.
- Utilize testing tools when required.
- Lead Sprint planning, Sprint reviews and retrospectives to ensure customer feedback and expectations for quality software.
Thanks & Regards
Sr. Resource Analyst
Desk : 412-677-3054, Ext: 534
E : firstname.lastname@example.org
Cogent Infotech Corporation, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or religion or another legally protected status.
For more information about Cogent, visit www.cogentinfo.com
Cogent Infotech Corporation
Why Work Here?Cogent Infotech Corporation celebrates over 14 years of innovation and welcomes motivated people to support our constantly growing operations and maintain best in class solutions in a work hard/play hard environment. Be a part of a team that values your ideas and gives you the tools and resources to implement your best innovations and concepts! Cogent is a place that values diversity & offers a generous benefits package including paid-time off, health and dental benefits, 401(k), sick leave, life insurance, plus other perks throughout the year to support our work hard/play hard environment. Cogent Infotech Corporation, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or religion or another legally protected status. For more information about Cogent, visit www.cogentinfo.com
COGENT Infotech Corporation has 15+ Years of rich industry experience providing Innovative Solutions to customers in over 35 states. COGENT