Java Developer - Recent Graduates
Cogent Infotech Corporation Pittsburgh, PA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Join Our Team…at Cogent University, we take pride in creating the next generation of JAVA Developers. If you receive an offer of employment with us, you will be on-boarded at our state-of-the-art facility in Pittsburgh. Complete eight weeks of JAVA training, and then your path to success begins as a JAVA Developer. We are dedicated towards fulfilling the IT needs of our clients.
Cogent Benefits / Benefits of working with Cogent’s clients
· Cost to attend virtual learning program around $5K
· Everyday classes and sessions
· Oracle Gold Partner specializing in Java development
· Mock interviews preparation
· Assistance in resume and profile building
· Placement assistance and project after successful completion of learning program
· Industry leading compensation, performance bonus and profit sharing
· Java is the most popular programming language and works across all computer and mobile platforms without needing to be recompiled. It is one of the top-paying jobs in software development, The one with the Java certification can expect to earn an average of $(70-120)k per year.
You Will Learn
· Database concepts, NoSQL, MongoDB, Core JAVA, Design Patterns, JEE Intro, Web Servers, Servlets, JSP Tools
· JSE, Spring, Kafa, Hibernate, App Servers, EJB, JMS, Web Services, Dockers, REST, Front end development Angular JS, UI – HTML,
· CSS, Java Script, jQuery, AJAX
· Exclusive seminars by Industry SMEs on AWS/Micro services/SDLC/Architecture
· Workshops on Agile/Scrum, Big data/Hadoop, AWS, micro services, ESB, Angular 2.0
· OCJP certification, Capstone project
We Are Seeking
· Graduates with BS/MS computer science degrees from leading universities
· Fundamentals in software engineering
· Aspirations to learn to code
· Knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming and/or languages (Java, C/C++)
· Team player, self-starter and passion for programming
· Good verbal and written communication skills
· Troubleshooting skills, ability to predict potential user and software issues
· Organization skills and attention to detail
· Ready to be employed anywhere in the US
Who Should Apply
· Candidates who have difficulty finding jobs even after completing their BS/MS or any fresh graduates who are interested to become the workforce for the Java language.
· Candidates who are working on redundant technologies and want to become relevant again to boost their growth.
· Candidates who want to enhance their skill portfolio
· BA and QA Professionals can also learn Java.
· Business Development and Marketing person can also start coding and learn Java.
Flipsnack Brochure: https://www.flipsnack.com/cogentcatalog/cogent_infotech_brochure_final_021120_proof.html
Upskilling and reskilling Trend : https://cogentinfo.com/global-trends-upskilling-and-reskilling-workforce
Incorporated in 2003…Cogent is a global, award-winning IT consulting firm specializing in providing digital transformation solutions, data analytics along with top 3% digital talent and innovative workforce solutions to global brands, system integrators, and the public sector. In the last 16 years, Cogent has successfully serviced 65+ Fortune 500 and 50+ federal, state, and local entities.
Our headquarters are in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania within minutes of downtown and the Pittsburgh International Airport.
Social Impact…A proactive, socially responsible corporate program to support “giving back” to the community builds strong leaders.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer…Cogent does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, sex, age, non- disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, or any other basis. All our employment decisions are made based on qualification, merit and business need.
Cogent Infotech Corporation, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or religion or another legally protected status.
For more information about Cogent, visit www.cogentinfo.com
Cogent Infotech CorporationWhy Work Here?
COGENT Infotech Corporation has 15+ Years of rich industry experience providing Innovative Solutions to customers in over 35 states. COGENT
Cogent Infotech Corporation celebrates over 14 years of innovation and welcomes motivated people to support our constantly growing operations and maintain best in class solutions in a work hard/play hard environment. Be a part of a team that values your ideas and gives you the tools and resources to implement your best innovations and concepts! Cogent is a place that values diversity & offers a generous benefits package including paid-time off, health and dental benefits, 401(k), sick leave, life insurance, plus other perks throughout the year to support our work hard/play hard environment. Cogent Infotech Corporation, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or religion or another legally protected status. For more information about Cogent, visit www.cogentinfo.com