The Field Service Representative will serve as the primary service and account management representative Billings, MT, and our broader Montana area. The primary industries served will be refining, power generation, and heavy industrial.
- Account Service and coordination of Suez personnel and technical resources to provide scheduled technical services for water and process chemical treatment programs.
- Participate in operational meetings to communicate Suez activities and prioritize work scope and provide the customer with recommendations to improve facility reliability.
- Learn and maintain awareness of all customer safety and environmental practices.
- Determine customer's needs and provide effective technical service to resolve issues and inquiries.
- Participate in collecting and testing water and process samples at accounts and analyze results to provide recommendations to improve the quality of treatment.
- Serve as a resource to customers using Suez technology to solve identified water and process treatment needs.
- Drive growth by continuously while servicing our broad product portfolio.
- Partner cross-functionally within Suez to optimize our solutions offering.
- Work collaboratively with Account Manager to meet sales targets by meeting or exceeding key metrics for revenue, account retention, and profitability.Requirements:
- High school diploma/GED with a preferred 2 years technical or industrial
Skills and Abilities:
- Industrial work experience
- Refining experience
- Ability to travel overnight as needed
- Ability to effectively manage time and to work effectively in a team environment
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) and the ability to speak effectively in front of a group.
- Demonstrated computer skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Candidate must be able to clear DISA background and drug test (hair sample)Working Environment and Physical Demands:
The working environment and physical demands described here, as well as the essential functions and responsibilities noted above, are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Examples are shown below:
- Computer system data terminal
- Quiet production environment utilizing Lean Manufacturing Principle
- Ability to lift and carry objects weighing up to 30 pounds
- Hands to finger, handle, or feel small parts and tools
- Reach with hands and arms, below and above shoulder height
- Stand, sit, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl
- Talk and hear
- Regularly lift and/or move up to 20 pounds. Frequently lift and/or move up to 30 pounds
- Close vision, color vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus