Title: Statistical Assistant Level 3
Location: New York, NY 10007
Duration: 6 month
- Graduate or post-grad degree in the field of comp science, math, social sciences, or statistics
- 6+ years conducting statistical analysis and research.
- Familiarity with relational, SQL and NoSQL databases
- Expert knowledge of statistical analysis tools such as Tableau, SPSS, Power BI, or other.
- Experience with very large datasets a must.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to analyze complex, multi-dimensional data.
- Develop algorithms and predictive models to solve critical business problems.
- Develop tools and libraries that will help analytics team members more efficiently interface with huge amounts of data.
- Analyze large, noisy datasets and identify meaningful patterns that provide actionable results.
- Create informative visualizations that intuitively display large amounts of data and/or complex relationships.
- Work with cross-departmental team to define metrics, guidelines, and strategies for effective use of algorithms and data.
- Serve as an analyst for work order task force
- Assist as needed in supporting key tasks for the IT PMO