Alisha Mehra this side from CogentInfo, Please let me know if you are interested in this position.
Title: Data Analyst
Location: Salt Lake City, UT
Duration: 6+ months
The person who will be selected will be a key member of a small, core team comprising the Office of Legal Services Innovation (“Innovation Office”). The Innovation Office will operate under the direct auspices of the Supreme Court and its purpose will be to assist the Supreme Court in overseeing and regulating non-traditional legal services providers and the delivery of non-traditional legal services ( "participants”) operating within the confines of a pilot legal regulatory sandbox ( "Sandbox”).
This person will proactively contribute skills and expertise to help the Judicial Branch be most effective in accomplishing its mission. The mission of the Judicial Branch is to provide the people an open, fair, efficient, and independent system for the advancement of justice under the law.
- Assess each applicant to the Sandbox to determine potential risks and benefits for consumers of the proposed new service.
- Assess the potential impact on the legal services market, including increased availability and lower costs.
- Assess the effectiveness of the applicant's proposed plan for estimating consumer’s harms and benefits.
- Establish internal business processes and external protocols for data sharing, auditing, and evaluation.
- Customize the data sharing, auditing, and evaluation protocols for each participant in the Sandbox.
- Assess the risks and benefits of the new services provided by each Sandbox participant at the end of their pilot implementation.
- Assess the effectiveness of the Sandbox.
- Assess the regulatory approach used to administer the Sandbox.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- BS in a discipline that teaches statistical and analytical skills.
- Three years of experience as a practicing data analyst.
- Experience in collecting, processing, and performing statistical analysis and modeling on datasets in one or more or more of the following areas:
- Cost/benefit analysis
- Program assessment and evaluation
- Program risk assessment
- Market competitiveness
Cogent Infotech Corporation, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or religion or another legally protected status.
For more information about Cogent, visit www.cogentinfo.com
Cogent Infotech Corporation
Why Work Here?Cogent Infotech Corporation celebrates over 14 years of innovation and welcomes motivated people to support our constantly growing operations and maintain best in class solutions in a work hard/play hard environment. Be a part of a team that values your ideas and gives you the tools and resources to implement your best innovations and concepts! Cogent is a place that values diversity & offers a generous benefits package including paid-time off, health and dental benefits, 401(k), sick leave, life insurance, plus other perks throughout the year to support our work hard/play hard environment. Cogent Infotech Corporation, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or religion or another legally protected status. For more information about Cogent, visit www.cogentinfo.com
COGENT Infotech Corporation has 15+ Years of rich industry experience providing Innovative Solutions to customers in over 35 states. COGENT
Salt Lake City, UT