Cyber Security Professionals - Recent Grads - Entry Level Positions
Cogent Infotech Corporation
- Posted: March 21, 2023
- $50,000 to $60,000 Yearly
Job Title: Cyber Security Professionals - Recent Grads - Entry Level Positions
Job Location: Nationwide
Job Type: Full Time
Working Hours: 8 hrs. /day
Join Our Team... at Cogent University, we take pride in creating the next generation of Cyber Security Professionals. Complete eight weeks of Cyber Security training and then your path to success begins as a Cyber Security Professional. We are dedicated towards fulfilling the IT needs of our clients.
Why Cogent for Cyber Security
- No upfront cost to attend learning programs / a market value of over $25K and guaranteed job placement
- 100% Virtual
- Everyday classes and sessions
- Industry leading trainers with Fortune 500 experience
- Dedicated Post-Training support including: Resume Prep, Interview preparation and job placement.
- Dedicated Team focused on identifying your dream job. You will spend ZERO time worrying about searching and applying for jobs.
- Access to our Cutting-Edge Learning Management System (LMS) providing you 24/7 access to all course related material
- Access to our popular 'Employer Showcase' sessions providing you access to exclusive information about the Cyber Security industry from employers across the US.
- Train alongside like-minded individuals and form long-lasting relationships
- An opportunity to work on internal Cyber Security projects.
- Industry leading compensation, performance bonus and profit sharing
- Graduates with BS/MS Computer Science or Cyber related field (e.g., General Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Systems Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Forensics, Cyber Security, Information Technology, Information Assurance, Information Security, and Information Systems) from leading universities
- Highly interested in pursuing a career in Cyber Security
- Requires is a basic command of computer science, networking and Linux commands
- Strong Critical thinking and Problem-Solving Skills
- Good Communication, Collaboration and Presentation Skills
- Organization skills and attention to detail
- Eligible to be employed anywhere in the US
Who Should Apply
- Recent College graduates who want to pursue a cyber-security-oriented career
- Candidates that want to change their career path and pursue a cyber-security-oriented career
- Candidates who may want to pursue a cyber-security career in the future
Incorporated in 2003...Cogent is a global, award-winning IT consulting firm specializing in providing digital transformation solutions, data analytics along with top 3% digital talent and innovative workforce solutions to global brands, system integrators, and the public sector. In the last 19 years, Cogent has successfully serviced 65+ Fortune 500 and 50+ federal, state, and local entities.
Our headquarters are in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania within minutes of downtown and the Pittsburgh International Airport.
Social Impact...A proactive, socially responsible corporate program to support "giving back” to the community builds strong leaders.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer...Cogent does not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, sex, age, non- disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, or any other basis. All our employment decisions are made based on qualification, merit and business need.
Cogent Infotech Corporation
TechnologyView all jobs at Cogent Infotech Corporation
Sign up to go to the application