Title: Customer Service Representative
Location: New York, NY
Duration: 6+ Months (High Possibility of Extension)
Maintain an open communication channel for compliance-related complaints made by NYCHA residents, employees, contractors and the general public, it is imperative that we have resources dedicated to fielding calls and web-based inquiries. Provide information to customers, conduct research and perform clerical support.
- Effective Communicator: Written and Verbal
- Ability to prioritize effectively
- Ability to exercise discretion
- Receive/review complaints and create service requests as needed
- Utilize computer databases to research data to respond to inquiries.
- Transfer, redirect and refer calls in the IVR
- Answer questions and address complaints
- Provide administrative support