The Regeneration Operator-1 prepares resin, mobile equipment and ion exchange resin tanks for customer fulfillment. Handles chemicals such as acids, bases and salts. Performs quality control checks on the equipment.
· Receives resin from customer sites in resin tanks or on mobile equipment. Empties tanks or equipment of the exhausted media and prepares it for regeneration.
· Prepares resin tanks or mobile equipment by filling empty tanks with regenerated media.
· Performs quality control checks on the equipment to ensure specifications are met. Test may include pH, specific ions, resistivity, and TDS.
· Repairs and helps maintain the bottles/tanks and other service type of equipment, which could include minor valve/PVC repairs, painting, and refurbishing as required.
· Maintains good housekeeping at all times.
· Follows EHS procedures and policies.
· Prepares labels for resin tanks
· Monitors bulk chemical delivery.
· Operates forklift as needed.
· HS Diploma, GED or equivalent.
· ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS:
· Ability and willingness to perform physical duties such as lifting, climbing, working at elevated heights, and manual dexterity
· Ability and willingness to work in range of environments to include but not limited to industrial facilities, manufacturing facilities, and power industry facilities
· Ability and willingness to complete occasional site assignments for customer troubleshooting, operation and installation.
· Ability to handle and lift 50 lbs.
· Ability and willingness to travel for install and repair if needed
· Possess a valid driver's license and clean driving record history
· HS Chemistry knowledge highly desired
· College Chemistry knowledge
· At least 1 year of experience in comparable manufacturing environment involving chemical handling, or at least 1 year of experience in plumbing, pump or mechanical repair.
· Ability to apply to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, and diagram form
· Teamwork skills
· Dependable, accountable and diligent
Water experience! Worked in the Water Purification Industry
Cogent Infotech Corporation, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or religion or another legally protected status.
For more information about Cogent, visit www.cogentinfo.com