Call Center Agent
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
ob Title: Transportation Call Center Agent
Job Location: Atlanta,GA
(ONSITE JOB )
The Transportation Call Center Contact Agent will work with a team of other Transportation Call Center Contact Agents, under the general supervision of a Transportation Call Center Contact Agent Lead and a Transportation Manager who is responsible overall for the Call Center operations. Depending on the proficiency and level of expertise, the Transportation Call Center Contact Agent may be selected to be part of the level 2 support (within the service desk) to provide expert support to other analysts for critical issues or applications.
Key Responsibilities :
- Monitor answer telephone system and take calls from Parents, Schools, Citizens
- Make return calls to Parents, Schools and Citizens.
- Log all reported incidents, Fulfillment Requests (Service Requests) and attempt to resolve issues at 1st contact
- Escalate incidents as dictated.
- Track and follow-up on incidents escalated to technical teams to ensure issues are resolved promptly and closed
- Remotely connect to user computers and assist with resolving issues as necessary.
- Perform proactive support activities including but not limited to Provide support for Client IT projects (as needed).
- Installing and setting up Air Watch on mobile devices
- Ensuring that antivirus software installed on all machines and scans are completed routinely.
- Update user and asset information in database (as necessary)
- Follow established processes and procedures.
- Report to IT any suggestions that will improve process or make support easier or more efficient.
- Maintain exceptional customer service posture at ALL TIMES.
- Document work performed (and steps to resolve issues) at all times within ticketing system for audit or knowledgebase purposes.
- Record and submit checklists or other documentation as may be required.
Skills and Qualifications :
- 3+ years' work experience (minimum) ... 5+ years preferred:
- Strong customer service skills and phone etiquette
- Maintain confidentiality
- Prior experience with data entry on databases important
- Prior experience in a call center preferred.
- Must have clean criminal record with the ability to pass finger-print background check
- Must be authorized to work in the Unites States.
Personal Attributes :
- Creativity and strong attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively on tight deadlines, as necessary
- Excellent command of English language
- Excellent command of Spanish Language preferred
- Oral and written communication skills
- Exceptional customer service skills, including the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of customers
- Ability to work under pressure and stay calm/focused when working with irate customers or users
- Positive, productive team player
- Desire to learn new skills and improve
- Minimum of Associate degree (preferred)
- 3+ years' experience in customer service telephone call center. Equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
Cogent Infotech Corporation
1035 Boyce Road, Suite 108, Pittsburgh PA 15241
Cogent Infotech Corporation, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or religion or another legally protected status.
For more information about Cogent, visit www.cogentinfo.com
Cogent Infotech CorporationWhy Work Here?
COGENT Infotech Corporation has 15+ Years of rich industry experience providing Innovative Solutions to customers in over 35 states. COGENT
BusinessView all jobs at Cogent Infotech Corporation