Job: Business Relationship Manager
Location: San Francisco, CA 94103
Duration: 6 months (High possibility of extension)
- This is an Onsite Assignment.
- There will be a travel budget so this position does not need to be local.
- Bachelor's degree in health care information technology, nursing, computer science, or related area
- Master's Degree – MBA / MPH
- Epic Systems Certifications in (Ambulatory, Cadence / Prelude / Professional Billing or other)
Knowledge Skills and Abilities (KSAs)
- Has broad knowledge of applicable program policies, practices and systems.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Position requires strong interpersonal communication, group process development, meeting facilitation, conflict resolution skills and ability to work effectively across the organization at all levels
- Strong client services orientation, listening, critical thinking and analytical skills
- Must be able to travel based on client and business needs
- Strong collaboratively skills required to work with other locations / departments
- Demonstrated management and conflict resolution skills to effectively lead and motivate others
- Proven skills to quickly evaluate complex issues and identify multiple options for resolution.
- Strong skills in organization and customer service to effectively manage multiple important priorities.
- Proven ability to influence / persuade all levels of staff
- A minimum of 5 years consulting and/or healthcare industry experience
- Deep understanding of healthcare regulatory and legislation issues, such as Meaningful Use, ICD-10, ACOs, Clinical Transformation, etc.
- Use of MS Office Products (Word, Excel, Project, Visio, PowerPoint)
- Strong working knowledge of Epic application suite
- Day-to-day contact for client for service needs including system communications and notifications
- Maintains and ensures high level of services to our clients by regular site visits
- Works closely with the finance and clinical management support organizations to ensure alignment and coordination of cross functional processes that impact the accounts
- Responsible for end-to-end client management process from a system standpoint (includes existing contracts, extensions, change requests)
- Responsible for proactive analysis and insights and partnering with the account leaders to improve account metrics
- Works with Connect Leadership team to continuously help solve systemic issues at account in assigned areas and improve process, data and productivity and manages change within the accounts and health system
- Works with Clinical Systems and IT team members to support follow-ups/training/discussions with relevant onsite leaders
- Resolve the most complex customer service problems directly when possible
- Perform account auditing and invoicing
- Provide program level support as needed
- Additional responsibilities as assigned