- Primary Skills and Responsibilities:
- • Perform the Role of Business Process Analyst
- • Work on various Incidents and Enhancements
- • Work on preparation and execution of various Test Scripts
- • To be involved in daily cadences
- • Should have Knowledge of Demand and Supply Planning Inter-Market Supply Planning and Supply chain processes.
- • Should have 10+ years of experience with SAP Advanced Planning and Optimization (APO) module. Specifically experience in Supply Network Planning (SNP) and/or Production Planning (PPDS) SAP ECC Materials Management (MM).
- • Must have past experience with multiple SAP ECC and APO implementations as well as production support experience.
- • Should have the ability to learn and apply concepts quickly.
- • Should be very strong in troubleshooting skills
Nice to have skills:
Should have strong interpersonal and communication skills (including command of the English language both verbal and written in a business setting.)
• SAP Transportation Load Builder (TLB)
• SAP Materials Requirements Planning (MRP)
• SAP Core Interface (CIF)
• SAP ECC Sales and Distribution (SD)
• SAP Business Warehouse (BW)
• Strong functional skills in requirements gathering system design documentation and writing functional specifications.
Cogent Infotech Corporation, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or religion or another legally protected status.
For more information about Cogent, visit www.cogentinfo.com