- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Title: Senior Business Analyst
Location: - Boston MA
Contract Position-09+ Months
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Engineering, Technology or related field.
- Minimum 5 years of project management or IT Management.
- Minimum 3 years' experience coordinating and/supporting IT business processes
- Former local, state, federal government experience preferred
- PMP (Project Management Professional) Certification or equivalent preferred.
- Proficiency in the following MS Project, MS Office
- Runs complex projects from design and development to production.
- Defines requirements and plan project lifecycle deployment.
- Defines resources and schedule for project implementation.
- Creates strategies for risk mitigation and contingency planning.
- Plans and schedules project deliverables, goals, milestones.
- Directs and oversees project engineering team and manages conflicts within group.
- Performs team assessments and evaluations.
- Identifies and solves project issues.
- Creates project risk assessment.
- Designs and maintain technical and project documentation.
- Strong organizational, presentation, and customer service skills.
- See requirements in provided Scope of Work.
Thanks & Regards
Sr. Resource Analyst
COGENT InfoTech Corporation
Desk: 412-677-3054, Ext: 534
For Open JOBS : Cogent - Open Jobs
Cogent Infotech CorporationWhy Work Here?
COGENT Infotech Corporation has 15+ Years of rich industry experience providing Innovative Solutions to customers in over 35 states. COGENT
BusinessView all jobs at Cogent Infotech Corporation